Chapter 19- Hawt

7k what is going on??

Oh btw Smut ahead.. well there's no S.E.X just those.. you know, you can skip it if you want to I'm not forcing any people here to read it.. and finally some juicy stuff happening here...😏😏😉

Y/N POV

Jungkook and I decided to not attend school from what happened yesterday, and the teachers agreed but they didn't know that me and Mr. Jeon are living together.

I got really scared from what Jinyoung did, he was a really nice boy and guess what... he was one of the boys that confessed to me a couple months ago, but he was the first one who got really upset but gave it in. This time he was mental and almost killed me!

"Y/N~ don't be scared I'm here!" Jungkook tried to cheer me up.

"I'm not scared... in fact I'm feeling better!" I gave a fake smile but he didn't buy it.

"Come on now Y/N after what he did I'll never forgive him! Never! If someone hurts my baby I will kill them with my bare hands." He said raising both hands and trying to pretend to choke somebody.

"Yah, you will be in jail!" I laughed.

"I'll take you with me, and you know we can have some-."

"YAH! Shut up you man whore." I spit back.

"Don't call me a man whore when you love it when I touch-."

"Shut up!" I yelled.

"Oh come on let's have a little fun when we have a week off." He nibbles my ear.

"Lets have some fun then." I said.

"Oh really I think we can go to my room to do-."

SMACK

I smacked Jungkook in the face with a pillow and I started to laugh, I saw his face and he was furious, I whispered "uh oh" cause I know he is gonna do it hard. (Not that one)

"HAHAHAHA! You should've seen your face!" I laughed.

Until he hits me hard on the butt.

"YAH THAT HURTS!" I screamed.

He grabbed me and headed towards his room, he threw me on the bed harshly making me groan.

⚠️Smut⚠️ well sort of... I'm so bad at typing these type of stuff 😅

"Mmm~ baby I love that groan but I'm gonna make you moan so loud that Mexico will hear it!" He licked his lips and he looked like a fricken wild animal.

"J-Jungkook I-I didn't mean this t-type of fun.." I stuttered getting nervous.

"Hmm~ But this type of fun you will love." He chuckled before he attacked my neck.

I moaned in pleasure but I didn't want him to take my virginity yet.

He went up more and kissed me passionately he bit my lip asking for entrance and I agreed, I opened my mouth and he slid his tongue like a snakue and explored my mouth like Dora..(Okay Okay I don't want to bring doraxbts in here if you have read that AU)

"Mmm~ you taste great baby." Jungkook moaned sending vibrations down my throat.

"Ahh~ Kookie." I moaned in his mouth.

He kept flicking my tongue and sucked on it, I moaned a bit loud.

"Louder baby I want to hear that moan." Jungkook smirked.

He broke the kiss and kiss my earlobe before sucking and licking on it, oh no this is my weak spot. I moaned uncontrollably and he kept sucking and putting his tongue in slurping it like juice.

"J-Jungkook- oh god." I moaned.

I can feel his erect member against me, my hand slithered on his member and I rubbed it. He groaned in my ear he kept groaning that made him stop his tracks and kept moaning my name.

"Ah-ahhh~ Y/N y-you are s-so g-good!" He moaned against my ear.

He was on top of me but I changed positions, I grabbed his shirt and made him roll over, now I'm on top of him. I thrusted my hips towards his member making him and me moan, I kept grinding on his member and he put his hand on my hips giving me support.

"Y/N~ please don't stop." Jungkook moaned.

"Awhh- now daddy obey my orders and do what I say." I smirked taking control.

Jungkook's POV

Oh how I love when girls take control.

She kept grinding on me making me moan, I only pleasure myself. I may look like a playboy but I never had sex with anyone, I looked at that hawt and sexy face of hers, it's such a turn on.

"Take of your shirt Kookie." She commanded and she smirked, what a turn on.

I took of my shirt slowly to make her annoyed and it worked!

"Aish! Your to slow now I will punish you daddy." She smirked seductively.

She got my shirt and pulled it over my head. She began to unbutton her shirt and I stared at her Lacey black bra, mmm I like it. She threw her shirt across the room.

"Mmmm~" I moaned because she licked my neck.

She unbuckle my belt and pulled my pants down, she looked at my big penis and rubbed it slowly.

"Ahhh! Y/N just suck on it!" I screamed.

"Being impatient huh." She chuckled and pulled my boxers down and threw it.

"Wow daddy it's so big and there's already pre Cum!" She said licking the pre cum.

-TBC-

I can't take it I have to stop my minds is.. agh!