7

The past weeks have been a blur. Woke up, went to school, made out with kyungsoo in  between classes went home, repeat. Sometimes he'd come with me and we'd, you know. Each time better than the last. It was great.

And it sucked. I hated it. I hated how I loved his body so much, every inch. I hated how he was addicted to mine. I hated it cause there was nothing more than sex for him. It fucking pissed me off.

We'd kiss, touch each other, and touch ourselves at the thought.

There was no dates, no smiles, no hugs, no cuddles. Nothing even building between us. At least on his side.

For me, it was torture. I could feel it every time i saw him smile, and when I'd catch him looking my away. I was falling for him. For his cold shell and lonely longing inside.

"Chanyeol," Baekhyun approached my lunch table. "I was wondering if you'd wanna come it the party tomorrow night with me and my friends. It's gonna be lit."

"Why?"

"Because, I like y-" he was cut off by the window a few feet from him shatter to peices. I jumped to my feet and moved him away from the glass.

"The hell?" I sighed, people started talking and freaking out.

There was something on the glass, I leaned down a picked up a few shards, looking at them closely. I had no clue what it was. But it looking like the tiniest black vines of something, blending into the glass, looking like thin cracks.

Kyungsoo.

I dropped the glass standing and looking around for my little Satan. He was nowhere in site.

"Kyungsoo?" I called. Nothing, nobody really paid attention to me. And I didn't care, I needed answers from kyungsoo.

I was bout to give up when I noticed his outside, standing head low facing away from the school. What the hell is wrong with him? No pun intended.