6

(smut ahead) 

"Ah~" kyungsoo cried as I pushed him onto my bed, climbing on top. "Hmm," He mumbled as I kissed and sucked on his neck. Our lips met once more and I smirked as his fingers tangled themselves in my hair. 

We fought each other as we ripped cloths from each others bodies. Pulling his shirt from over his head I kissed down his torso slowly as I slid his pants of of his body. I smirked hearing his breath hitch. 

To be honest, I'm not quite sure how I got here either. One moment me and kyungsoo were making out in the bathroom, next we're touching and teasing each other in my car and now we're here. 

"Ah~" Kyungsoo moaned. I bit my lip as I slid my hand into his boxers palming him skin to skin. "Chanyeol!"  

Hungary, he pushed at the hem of my pants. I kissed his lips while teasing his erection as I used my free hand to slid my pants off.

"N-now, pl-please," He whimpered. His mouth hung agape and his head threw back as I grinded my hand hard down on him. 

"Beg for me then," I leaned down into his ear biting at his earlobe. He painted and whined, saying things under his breath that I couldn't understand. "Beg." I groaned touching him.

"Ah~" He moaned loudly. "Please, oh Jesus have mercy!" He cried closing his eyes. I found his statement ironic and humorous. I smirked and pulled his boxers of his body and played with him a bit more before giving  him a look. "Ugh, you're going to hell Park Chanyeol!" He whined. 

"Good, I'll have you there with me to toy with you all I want." 

"No!" He cried loudly. The second the word left his mouth I thrusted into him making him scream. I leaned down kissing his sweet lips. I pulled out til it was just the tip, then thrusting back in as hard and deep as I could. Over and over, he screamed and moaned as I watched enjoying every sound and face he made. 

His hands held tight onto my back, nails digging into my flesh. I was to blinded by the pleasure to care. He was mine. 

That scary ass bitch, with a nice tight ass, was mine.