Drunk And Passionate

JJ furrowed her brows as she heard the doorbell ring at 10pm. She was home alone as Will was visiting family for the weekend so she hesitantly got out of the sofa and opened the door.

"Emily?" JJ said in shock as she saw the raven haired woman standing at her door.

"Long time no see!" Emily yelled as she nudged JJ out the way and walked straight into her home. "Will here?"

"No he's out of town, Em are you drunk?" JJ asked.

"Why have you not called me." Emily spun round, nearly falling over and completely ignoring JJ's enquiries about her alcohol levels.

"Look sit down before you hurt yourself." JJ tried holding Emily's arm to guide her to the sofa but she quickly pulled away.

"Oh now you wanna be here for me? I can walk on my own!"

As Emily fell into the sofa, JJ went to the kitchen to get her a glass of water. She put the water on the table and sat on the other side of the sofa.

"Why are you here?" JJ asked quietly.

"Because I need answers and you are the one I most desire them from." She slurred. "Look I told you I loved you -" before Emily could finish, JJ interrupted in shock.

"You love me?" JJ remembered that what Emily first said was that she 'liked' JJ.

Emily's eyes widened and her mouth slightly opened as she'd realised the confession she'd just made. JJ's face filled with regret and sadness. Regret at the way she ran away just when Emily needed her most and made possibly the biggest confession in her her life to JJ. And sadness at the fact Emily had been carrying this huge secret around. Now it was even bigger, Emily was in love with JJ, this was not just a crush.

Emily sat there still shocked, "god I'm such an idiot!" She put her head in her hands and ran them through her hair in frustration. "Well I think it's safe to say I am never drinking again." Emily stood up and went to leave her friend's house but quickly collapsed back onto the sofa as her head began to spin again.

"I am not letting you leave like this, you can stay in my room come on." JJ offered her hands to Emily and in her surprise, Emily grabbed onto them and stood up slowly. "You really are crazy you know?" JJ laughed, looking into her best friend's dark eyes.

They were so close, their faces were nearly touching as they stood in front of one another. Emily gave off a small chuckle in response to JJ's comment, "I guess I am" she laughed then suddenly went serious and spoke slowly, "but, aren't we all?" They stared into one another's eyes and JJ swallowed thickly.

She cleared her throat, "um, this way" she lead Emily to the bed in her room and sat her down gently on it. "You might think I'm ignoring you again and trying to avoid this conversation, but I'm not. I hear you Emily and I know how you must be feeling but we can't talk about this tonight-" JJ was quickly cut off by Emily standing up in front of her and speaking.

"Why not." Emily pleaded.

"Because you are drunk out of your mind and probably don't even know your left and right's right now so I don't think a serious conversation would be wise!" JJ laughed, Emily smiled in response. The blonde looked at the woman's gorgeous lips as she spoke, "and... who knows what could happen tonight." She spoke softly, still looking at the perfection of Emily's lips.

JJ wasn't alone as Emily stared straight back at her, understanding the flirtatious tone JJ used in her sentence. At the same time, both women grabbed each other and pulled one another into a passionate kiss. The kiss was heated and needy like they'd both wanted this for so long, which was true. They ran their hands through each other's hair viciously and all over each other's body. The kiss lasted for ages and neither wanted to stop as the whole world around them disappeared, and JJ and Emily were the only ones left.

_______________________________
Oops I did not realise how short this was! I'm writing chapter 7 now so I might upload it later today :)