009

so here we are.

on his bed, my focus on the floor, with my head in my hands. how did this get too far?

"grayson... are you forcing yourself to puke?"

he hesitated before answering, "n-no."

he's lying.

i finally turn to look at him. he's biting his lips, fiddling with his fingers- a nervous habit.

"gray-" "just shut up, ethan. it's not like you would care." he glared at me. "now get out, my mom will be here shortly, your business here is done."

i nodded and got up and left.

grayson is becoming anorexic because of me.

i am slowly killing him with my words.

🗝

grayson's point of view:

my mom came home happy today. "hey graybear!" she chirped as she made her way to my bed and kissed my forehead. "where's ethan?"

"oh, his mom texted him to come home to help her with some errands."

she smiled, "what a nice kid."

pfft, yeah... right.

"i'm making pasta for dinner, alright? hopefully your stomach can handle that." she rubbed my disgusting belly then left.

i sighed and lifted my legs into the air, looking at my thighs.

so many stretch marks, but my thighs are slowly losing weight. i smiled then got up and took off my shirt, looking at myself in the mirror.

slowly reaching my goal.

i put my shirt back on and went downstairs.  i sat on the couch and resumed watching 'rick and morty'.

i was about to put on another episode when a knock was on the door. "hey gray! can you get that?"  my mom asked from the kitchen.

"sure!" i got up and opened the door. its probably a salesman.

it's not. it's even better.

"alex!" i hugged him tight. he chuckled and picked me up, spinning me.

'oh God, why did he do that?! i'm still so heavy... '

he walked into the living room, still holding me, then placed me gently on the couch. "i didn't saw you at school so i thought i would surprise you!" he smiled then slinged his bookbag off his shoulder. "i also got your missed notes and homework."

i smiled, "oh alex, what have i done to deserve you?"

"by being the one to show me around and being my first real friend. i appreciate you, grayson."

"i appreciate you as well, alex. maybe more than you think." i whispered as he leans in once again.

oh God. oh God.

"gray? who's this?" my mom asked, looking at alex with a smile.

i blushed and pull away. "m-mom, meet alex. he's the one who called me prefect."

"oh! hello, young man! i know my little baby is perfect! thank you for reminding him when i'm not there!" she rushed over and embraced him. he chuckled and hugged back.

"so," she said, releasing him. "are you going to stay for dinner?" she gripped his shoulders with excitement. "i would love to." he beamed then looked at me.

"wonderful!" she went back to the kitchen and i sat back down with alex.

🗝

"grayson always had a nice ass, i'm glad you took notice, alex." my mom started the conversation just like that as we sat down.

alex choked on air and looked at my mom with wide eyes and a red face.

heh, now he knows how that feels.

"i-i wasn't-i-i di-didn't me-mean t-" "it's okay, dear! at your of age, your hormones are wild!" she laughed, "just, no sex while i'm here." she began serving us and i faceplamed. "ma..."

"don't be embarrassed, graybear!"

🗝

A nice chapter for you all. Love you!! 💜