Tears....rain..

3 months later

Monday, 2:55pm.

A class is going on with a middle aged woman blabbing some words and boring a bunch of homesick teenagers. Jake Robin obviously mentally absent as usual.
"And you Mr Robin, you will be pairing with  Amber for the show. No missing of practice, no excuses whatsoever, punctuality is a must. I really hope you learn from her". His teacher stated with her round lensed spectacles looking down into Jake's innermost soul.
" Have I made sense Mr Robin?"
"Whatever". He replied indignantly while Amber Collins grinned from ear to ear winking at Jake every now and then obviously irritating him.

Soon bored of the class, Jake Robinson, picks his bag, stands up and walks out of the class without looking behind when the woman made an attempt at calling him back. Stepping into the hallway, he keeps a straight head as always, ignoring the dozens of girls who stood sideways blushing and grinning at him side to side to gain his attention which was obviously somewhere more important. As he stepped outside the school building into the carpark inhaling the soft peaceful fragrance of the non-educational realm which he always wanted to live permanently in, it began to rain cats.
" Stupid weather" he caused as he ran towards his Mercedes Mayback 2017 roller.
Halfway across the carpack, still running, the storm almost blinding him completely he sights something around the corner of the school building. A girl. Blue eyes. Brown hair...soaked. He pauses for a little less than a minute, "Is she crying?" He wasn't quite sure when the lightening struck again reminding him of his situation. Sighing he made his way into his black Mercedes and without remembering what he had seen some moments ago, sped out, down the driveway, into the streets.
He gets home finally, has a shower, jumps on his bed, rejects an offer of lunch from his house maid as he had been doing for 3 months now and fell asleep.
"Jay...jay!" a voice repeated while tugging his leg off the bed "come on wake up"
He barely opened his eyes then smiled recognizing Aaron Headward, his best friend.
"What's up man. Your uncle called and said you were a mess and that you could do with some company" Aaron told him.
"Pfft, yeah right" Jake replied almost indignantly.
"Come on man I know shit's been hard for you, but you gotta understand that life is always full of shit,..we don't plan for these sorta things to happen you know" Aaron attempted consoling his best friend and brother.
"Aaron my Mom died. I never believed my Mom could leave me. Aaron my Dad isn't around anymore to shout at me and call me names. How do you think that feels huh, how do you think this whole house feels?"
Jake spurted holding back half dropping tears.
"I'm so sorry bro, death is a bitch. You got to get yourself together cause I'm sure its what your Mom and Dad would want you to do too..wherever they are right now" Aaron told him apparently succeeding in making his friend better. "Besides you've got 750 million USD left only for you man, you should be grateful at least" he added.
Jake stares at him for a second then stands from the bed "you think".
"Now let's get you outta this scruffy mood now shall we" Aaron announced pulling his friend's hair. "There's this place tonight, we could go chill there if you wanna...I mean, the place is calm and cozy with a secluded environment....who knows, maybe nature has already positioned two hot blondes for us there and we are here keeping them waiting....you never know" he completed.
"You're full of shit man" Jake said half laughing.

Later that night, 10:15pm.
*Speakers blarring loud, music of wild thoughts by DJ Khaled and Rihanna*

"So we all had some good ass tonight didn't we?" Aaron asked his friends seated on the bar.
"You know I told you about this hoe I went 3rd base on at my nigga's house party" One of the boys wearing a Nike cap started.
"Yeah yeah I remember that...sure ..go on" All the boys on the table agreed.
"Okay so I called the bitch the next day and you know what she say?, she say she realized that my dick was overrated. I mean, who the fuck she think she is huh" one of the half drunk guys at the bar said admits the uncontrollable fits of laughter of the other 4  boys on the bar.
"Another glass for my friend Jake right here, he needs it more than we all, don't you man?" The fat one with bulgy eyes asked.
"Oh sure, keep the good old tequila coming this way" Jake replied, already half weezy.
"I propose a toast" Aaron said.
"To what exactly?" The fat guy asked.
"To all the bitches who've entered your room and come out in one piece, they deserve a toast" Aaron said mockingly
The whole table burst out into laughter except the fat dude who just stared at him and promised to get back at him.
Jake decided he had had way too much drinks for one night and as the dance floor became crowdy, he decided to move his way out of the bar.
Almost at the door, he mistakenly runs into a waitress spilling all she was carrying on her dress and tripping her so she fell real hard on the ground.
"I thought I was the drunk one here bitch. Watch where you're going" Jake ordered her. "Who the hell employed you anyway, leaving you to walk like you own the place" he added.
The waitress, already on her knees scooping pieces of broken glass and cleaning the mess Jake made sputtered "I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again" without looking up at him.
"Pfft, stupid girls" he said to himself as he left the bar with most eyes on him.
He enters the car and only by grace manages to drive himself home that night.