Chapter 1

Cold Case

I've been there for every stupid stunt you have pulled. I always say to you "Be careful Craig" but you won't listen to me. I just want you to be fucking happy, but you just want to be an idiot and not listen to me.

When we first met it was when we we're both in high school and you were starting your freshman year and you didn't have any friends. I was the only one to take care of you because your mom and dad said that we would be friends for a long time.

At times I sit and think about you and care for you. You let any girl persuade you to fuck them anywhere at anytime, but when I tell you to stop you don't want to listen to me. So now your a father in the 10th grade. So who do you come to for help? Your mom? No? Your dad? Nope. Me?! Yup. You come to me for help with your baby AND baby momma.

I don't like it, but I'm your friend so I guess I can help you out. Now that your daughter Alexis is 1 you leave her with either me or your mom to go out and party with some girl you met at the gym. Alexis sits and cries her eyes out looking and also waiting on her daddy to come back home.

After I watch her you finally come back at 6 o' clock in the morning drunk and high. I try to help you upstairs into the nearest room so you can go to sleep, but you, on the other hand, try to fight me off of you. When you slapped me I instantly fall and hold my cheek until you regain yourself from your drunkin rage. You apologize to me for slapping me.

After all of that I just tell you to go to bed and you nod your head and go to bed and I follow. Hopefully tomorrow's morning will be different than tonight's dawn.