Chapter 5

Were now in the month of spring which is me and Alexis birthday. Alexis birthday is a week after mines.

I'm kinda sad because every year on my birthday my dad don't ever wish me happy birthday and my mom, on the other hand, after my 5th birthday she died in a car accident. Ever since then I was abused by him even my own uncle would abuse me! FOR WHAT!? I don't know but, both of them are in jail for rape and sexual assault to a 5 year old girl.

And now that I found Talinea and Craig as my friends I'm willing to do anything in my power to make sure Alexis & Tanisha are safe. Oh and Cj too.

"Alexssa... Lex...Lexxa wake up"Tanisha said shaking me."Hey Nisha why are you up so early?"I said sitting up in my bed at an acute angle."Because I had a bad dream and, and I'm scared to sleep by myself"she said while letting wet tears of horror drips down her cheeks."Aw c'mon hop in Nisha"I said scooting over for her to climb into my bed until I bumped into someone, and by that someone I mean Craig."Hey Nisha what's wrong baby doll?"he said reaching over me to rub her forehead."She had a bad dream"I said pulling her closer towards me to where she could sleep in between me an Craig."Okay Nisha you can rest now daddy's here"he said while kissing her forehead once again, and with that Tanisha had fallen asleep with me and Craig in our arms.

The only thing that I regret was that. I had feelings for scratch that I HAVE feelings for Craig and he just doesn't know.

I wish I could speak my mind more instead of my body language taking over me. Sometimes I secretly imagine that me and Craig could be together, but I don't want to ruin our friendship.