Chapter 10

I can't stand that Toni guy. He's full of shit put together into a man or boy. I want my Alexssa to myself and only to myself.

         For some reason I feel like I can actually be committed in a relationship. Y'all don't think I can but I will.

Well if you guys excuse me it's time for me to take Alexis to her mom's house.

"Well I see you finally showed up"Amber said with bitter and sourness in her voice."Yea I came well I see ya later Amber"I said exiting her house and walks back to my car."Wait daddy"Alexis said grabbing my arm before I could get in the car."Yes princess"I said squating down to her level to meet her beautiful green eyes."I'll miss you"Alexis said half way near crying."I'll miss you too"I said kissing her cheek."C'mon Alexis get inside"Amber said yelling from the front door."Call me every night okay Alexis"I said giving her my loving bear hugs."I will I promise daddy"Alexis said hugging me with tears in her eyes and releasing me to go inside the house.

And with that I left the house to go drop off Tanisha and Cj at Talinea house. Am I really a dead beat dad like Toni said?

     Why am I worrying about what he says? I'm a grown man that do whatever I want!

Even though Alexssa is right about my actions that I do.