Chapter 7

Okay today is Cj & Tanisha birthday and I feel bad about kicking Craig & Talinea out, even though Talinea was gonna put her kids up for adoption.

                          So I decided to take Cj, Tanisha, and Alexis to the fair. I had to admit I had a fun time watch them. After 6 hours of getting on rides and running around they were tired so I had to carry them to my car until I met this nice young man my age help me carry the kids and the prizes they won to the car.

"Hey do you need any help?" the strange mystery man asked me."Oh yes please"I said trying to hold on to Alexis & Cj."Here you put the kids in the stroller and I'll carry their prizes"he said taking all of their prizes out of my arms and into his."Oh thank you"I said putting Alexis & Cj into the stroller with Tanisha."Oh no problem my name is Toni"he said showing off his pearly whites."Nice to meet you I'm Alexssa"I said extending my hand for him to shake it."Oh no its nice to meet you. Now why such a beautiful single mom be here at the fair with her kids by herself?"he said with so much charm in his voice and shaking my hand."Oh these are not my kids these are my best friend kids"I said turning my head away from him."Oh I thought these were your kids and why isn't she here then?"he said out of curiosity."You mean HE and the reason why is because he used his best friend for money and his personal baby & baby momma sitter"I said walking to my car and putting the kids in their car seats."Well he's a terrible father and friend matter of fact he doesn't deserve the name friend"he said putting the prizes into the car."Thank you Toni"I said giving him a hug."No problem"he said leaning on my car."Yea"I said looking down at my hands."Hey do you wanna go to my family reunion tomorrow and you can bring the kids if you want?"he said lifting up my head."Sure I would like that"I said blushing."Great here hand me your phone"he said holding his hand out."Okay"I said handing him my phone and he put his number in my phone."I'll call you later Lex"he said handing my phone back."Okay bye Toni"I said taking my phone then he kissed my cheek and walked away.

                            Ever since them me & Toni have been talking more and we began to grew close to each other and I like it & I'm also starting to grow feeling for him too.