Chapter 2: The Hover Board

Chapter 2
I saw Jonah's eyes and face drop when the silence went to long, I answered.

"Of course Jonah!" I said trying to sound really happy.

His once drop face turned into a big smile. He huge me and kissed me on the head. He walked me home.

Holding my hand He said "This was a fun night. Glad your mine."

"Indeed it was Jonah, indeed." I said blushing.

When he went home I walked in inside to my house. When I was getting ready for bed I heard my phone ding so many times. I looked at it and there was a text from Jonah saying 'she said yes!' in the group chat.

Daniel and Jack replied with 'Alright Jonah go you!"

And Corbyn being the dork he is said 'Ha! That Han doesn't want to fly solo. Go Jonah'

I laughed at all their texts and answered back 'lol now I'm not as single as you guys' with a laughing emoji.

'Hey!' Daniel said. I laughed some more but when Zach texted my face dropped.

'I'm happy for you' Zach texted.

What have I just done? When I went to bed that was my only thought. Out of all the nice ways to bring him down gentle I said yes. I felt so bad but I knew if I broke up with him he would be devastated.
​The next morning I couldn't get a lot of sleep. I felt problematic all night.

As I was eating breakfast I got a text from Jonah (of course) 'hey you should come over <3 and hangout with all of us'

I responded back with 'sounds fun! :)'

When I arrived at the Why Dont We boy's house I was greeted by Zach. He hollered for Jonah and got out of the way as soon as Jonah hugged me. We all went swimming after that. Jonah wanted to watch a movie in Zach's room since he had the best T.V. So me, Jonah and Zach all watched Stranger things.

"Bro you don't have to be in the room" Jonah said trying to get Zach to leave.

"But this is my T.V." Zach said

"Alright them whatever." Jonah replied.

When I saw Zach's hover board laying on the floor I said

"I really want a hover board."

"OMG Sydney let me go get my hover board, stay right, be right back" he said in a rush.

I laughed, but as soon as he left everything went silent and awkward.

"You can ride my hover board if you want" Zach said.

"Are you sure, I don't really know how to ride one." I replied

"You don't know how to ride one, oh my gosh." Zach said with a smile.

His smile got me every single flippin time.

"No sorry, I once fell off my scooter in 4th grade so knowing me I'll probably fall and break something."

I and Zach both started to laugh. I was really enjoying his company, but as our laughs drifted off there was silence again. Zach break the silence once more.

"So how's y-you and j-Jonah?" Zach said stuttering on his words.

"Good" I said looking down at my feet.

"That's good" Zach said in a lower tone.

"Ok I got it, sorry I took so long Daniel needed help with FIFA." Jonah said returning.

"Its fine" I said giving him a smile.

"Bet I could treat you better though" Zach said really quietly.

But I could hear him. I felt even worst. Zach left the room. When I and Jonah finished up season 1 we went out to the living room. Where all the guys were sitting including Zach. Jonah took my hand and sat on the couch with me on his lap. All the boys were wooing and cheering.
Zach got up,

"I just remembered I have to take out the trash" Zach said leave to outside.

I started choking and breathing funny. I told Jonah I had to get my inhaler from my car because I was having a breathing problem. He let me go as I also went outside. Lying about the inhaler thing I caught up with Zach who also lied about the trash. His eyes were teary.

"Zach are you ok?".............................TO BE CONTINUED

Not to spoil anything but next chapter is sooooooooo good! So much drama goes down!
Snapchat: marieb817
Main instagram: m_bosey
Fan account: portlandseaveywdw
K byeeeeeee ~M💜🍉