Chapter 6: A New Beggining for Love

Chapter 6:
The finale one

​The rest of the day we went swimming and continued watching stranger things. I finally felt like I was doing the right thing. I promised myself that I wouldn't lie anymore and be completely honest. We all went out to subway for dinner. Zach would come up behind me and hug me. Holding me tight I would rest my head on his chest.

This time we didn't have to hide it no more. Jonah was happy to see me and Zach happy and Daniel was too.

"I'm happy you're happy." Jonah said.

"Aw thanks. Jonah, Daniel thanks for putting up with me. "I said gratefully.

"No problem, I'm glad ever things right." Daniel said.

"Oh! I forgot! My friend is a photographer too and she is going to help me with your guy's next shoot. So is it ok it she comes and eats with us?" I asked.

"Of course!" Jack said.

When my friend walked in Daniel stood still in his place. He was in a trance.

Daniel's POV

​She was beautiful. She had beautiful blonde hair and the most unique torques, green eyes I've ever seen. Sydney introduced her to all of us. I smiled at her and when she smiled back I was in awe. She was so beautiful. When we got our food and started eating I tried talking to her.

I wonder who her friend is... hehe it's me😉 ~M💜🍉

"So what are your ideas for the shoot?"

"Um I don't know but you can never go wrong with black suits." She said.

"Ha-ha that's true." I said. She smiled. Even her smile light up the whole place.

"I'm actually a big fan of you guys, I love singing and your songs are so inspirational." She said.

She was so sweet.

"Oh my gosh. Really?" I sad.

"Yeah! I have a YouTube channel and do covers." She said.

Zach POV

​Daniel and Sydney's friend talked the whole entire time. Daniel had a crush on her. It was actually cute. Sydney whispered to me. "Looks like he won't be single for any longer." We both started to laugh and teasing Daniel. Daniel's face would go red but it was so funny to see him this way. Ha in fact he was happy. Jonah's favor worked out in the end. I was happy and Jonah, well he was happy with his sandwich.

Sydney's POV

After dinner we went home and launch old fireworks that the guys had in their house. My friend would take pictures of the fireworks as Daniel would try to distract her. They were adorable! I couldn't keep my mouth shut about them. I knew for a fact Daniel would treat her right.

Jonah would mess around with Corbyn and Jack and make dumb jokes and pick up line that Daniel could use. My friend was quit flattered by Daniel when he would use the pickup lines.

As the fireworks went off Zach turned me around. And held me tight.

"I love you Sydney and I will never let you go this time."

He said resting his head on mine.

"Zach I love you too. And this time I won't make any mistakes and I'll be honest." I replied truthfully.

Zach let go of me but then pulled me in closes.

As the blue firework lite up his beautiful brown eyes I leaned in.

When he leaned in he pulled me closer. His warm hands on my waist. My arms were around his neck. My lips were inSynced with his.

  It was like the boom from the fireworks set the ending and mood.

Well there you have it. The end. Or could it be the beginning to Daniel and my friend's relationship or the beginning to Jonah's and a girl who was teaching how to play baseball. Well, all in all it was in a way perfect. The once felt feeling of horribleness and awful healed and turned into forgiveness and love. Me and Jonah and Zach and all the guys were happy. So in a way it's not the end because our friendship, relationships and love will never end. Now it's more like the beginning. Jonah's heart and favor saved us all. So the end to another truthful beginning. <3

AHHHHH!!! There you have it!!!! I hope you like this story! Bro the feels for this for me and I wrote it😹 Love you all lovely's! P.s. should I write a sequel but this time about Daniel and his crush? Or maybe about how Jonah got mad that no one told him that Daniel knew.... ooooooo😯
Snapchat: marieb817
Main instagram: m_bosey
Fan account: portlandseaveywdw
K byeeeeeee ~M💜🍉