5

Jinsoo spun around backwards and snorted seeing the rude guy. "What the hell do you want?" She grumbled. "I want you to tell me your name." He replied simply. I glared at him and huffed. "Wow, news flash. Rude guy stopped me just to ask something dumb." She puffed. Her black eyes dimmed in annoyance. She finally realized that she had to play guitar, so she found her excuse. "I have to practice playing my guitar..." she mumbled. "Just tell me your name, then you can go." He said it harshly. I noticed something in his hand. HOW DID HE GET MY KEYS, she thought angrily. That was just wrong. She tried to snatch the keys, but failed. She was about the same height as the guy so it wouldn't have been much trouble. "Jinsoo," the annoyed soul replied. He threw the keys to her and she caught them easily, leaving him in shock. Oh no, I caught my keys, how shocking! Jinsoo thought sarcastically. "YOU STINKY!" She yelled after him. He snorted, and continued walking. She decided to call Jisoo. "Hey Jisoo!" She greeted. "Hi there, mm!" Jisoo said, sounding drunk. "You're at the club aren't you," Jinsoo inquired. "Ya!" Jisoo replied. Jinsoo hung up and got in her car. She slowly drove to the club. She walked up to a bartender and asked, "Do you know anyone by the name of Kim Jisoo?" He sighed and nodded, pointing to the Never Have I Ever section. "Jisoo, what the heck, why are you here? We have our final exam tomorrow!" Jinsoo growled. "Whatever." Jisoo replied. Typical girl. She dragged Jisoo to her car, and drove her to her dorm. She parted ways with her after throwing her on the bed and ran to her own room. She sat down and continued reading her notes. This would be last test, and once she finished it, she'd be sent straight to the army. "Ok, I think I'm ready!" She said cheerfully. Finally, she fell asleep. But she woke up to the worst sight.