11

"Jin, what do you want?" She asked, slightly annoyed. "I want you to get Mina and tell her to go to the park, if she says no, drag her." He replied. "I'm not doing that. Ask Nayeon or Tzuyu. Maybe another member of Twice." She sighed. "Please!" He begged. "No. That's final." She said, about to hang up. "I'll buy you food..?" He asked hesitantly. "Still, no. Goodbye Seokjin." She huffed. She clicked the red hang up button. She grumbled loudly before flopping down on her bed. Felix sat on top of her. "You're crushing meeeeeeee!" She squeaked. "Too bad, ahaha." Felix laughed. She glared at him, and he got off. After a while she fell asleep. She had no dreams that night, but it was okay. When she woke up she pulled out her oversized black silk button-up shirt. She put on some shorts, and converse high tops as well. Jinsoo zoomed downstairs and waved to Jisung and Seungmin before running out. She stumbled over some rocks and fell. Quickly, the strong girl got up and continued running to the hair salon. She knew she'd be late if she didn't run, so she took on a boost of speed, and finally got there. Jinsoo caught her breath in a minute, and turned out to be a minute early. She walked in and spoke to the lady at the front desk. "Hello, my name is Park Jinsoo. I'm here for my appointment?" She said politely. "Right over there." The girl motioned to a room behind her chair. Jinsoo bowed 90°, and then she went to the room. Mrs. Jeong was standing right above the chair that Jinsoo would have to sit on. She took a seat and Mrs. Jeong began to bleach her hair and put tin foil over it. When the bleaching process ended, she was taken over to have her hair washed. Her stylist used a special shampoo, and it made her hair smooth. She was taken to the blow dryer, and had her hair dry. Jinsoo had her hair brushed well, and then Mrs. Jeong took out the dark purple dye. She began to work on Jinsoo's hair, and after 1 hour, the dyeing stage ended. Then, her hair was rinsed, and dryed again. Mrs. Jeong brushed Jinsoo's hair again, and Jinsoo stared at her hair. It looked amazing! She smiled, payed, and ran back to the dorm. The boys gasped as they saw her new hair. She mimicked them and walked back to her room. She talked to her friends on Discord for a little while, and then ended the chat. She was having a nice day, and she couldn't help but notice that.