7

There was a girls' base and a boys' base. For some reason, she was put in the boys' base. "Why is she in our base, ugh!" One guy muttered. She turned around, hearing every single word. Her eyes narrowed. "Rude guy." She snarled. "Jinsoo." He addressed her with a dumb tone. "Also, you have to call me Seokjin, you idiot." He huffed. Jinsoo shook her head. "The nickname I gave you is better. And why are you literally everywhere that I go, oh my god," she sniffed. He rolled his eyes and turned away. She mimicked him and laughed a bit. Later during the night, Jinsoo slowly crept outside when no one was awake and climbed up the ladder that was on the side of the building. She sat on the roof, the moon shining down on her face. Her long hair flew in the wind. Then, she heard footsteps. They were coming from right behind her. She saw a little boy behind her. "I'm so sor..." right in the middle of his sentence, he faded away. "Wh-what was that..?" She whispered. Her eyes widened as she realized that it was a flashback. The worst one that she could have. She remembered it clearly. Jimin, her younger brother was forced to give Jinsoo at least 15 scars. The people who forced him threatened that they'd hurt all of his family if he didn't give her the scars. He ended up giving Jinsoo only one, but the boys never knew. She sighed, the memory was so horrible. She didn't even realize that she was crying. Then, someone wiped her tears..