Is everything okay babe?

Aaron's perspective

Why did Garroth storm out of the house like that? I better ask Aph what went down.
*Aaron walks into their bedroom*
"Hey Aph is everything oka- oh... She's asleep? Whatever, she needs it. "
"Aaronnnn come hereee." Aphmau says sleepily.
"AGH! Oh.. Sorry I thought you were asleep," Aaron replies. He gets in the bed with his girlfriend,and hugs  her waist from behind.
"So... I saw that Garroth stormed out of the house. What happened?" Aaron seems worried.
"Oh. That. Well, he was ranting about how he is a better fit for me than  you are, and how awful you are to everyone," Aphmau explains. Aaron just seems hurt.
"Oh..."
"Yeah. I eventually got himto apologize and all that, so I think everything is okay?" Aphmau seems unsure of what she just said.
"It's okay, he's a good friend, he will come around," Aaron says, trying to make Aphmau feel reassured.
"Yeah you're right. Thanks," Aphmau says, sleepily.
"Why don't you get some sleep, babe. Sounds like you need it," Aaron chuckles.
"Sounds good to me," Aphmau turns and buries her face in Aaron's chest.
"Wanna go to the movies tomorrow night? I hear Infinity Wars is out, and the trailers look epic." Aaron seems genuinely excited, which doesn't happen often.
"Ooh! Sounds great! Can we get ice cream afterwards?" Aphmau asks.
"Of course babe, whatever you want." Aaron waits for his lover to reply, only to realize that the smol potato has fallen asleep.
"Heh. Goodnight Aph, I love you, more than you will ever know." Aaron kisses her head and soon falls asleep himself.

I'm sorry! That took a lot longer then expected! I'm sorry its bad, but the next part should be better, and well thought out. (and maybe longer) Hopefully I will get it out within the next week or so.