Chapter 9~ The Report

We were all getting ready for The Report. Everyone seemed a bit nervous for this one, mainly because everyone has kinda noticed that Eleanor and I haven't spent any time together whatsoever. And I am not complaining.

Harry and I keep glancing at each other, him blushing when I give him a smile. I couldn't stop thinking about this kiss that we shared. It was the most magical thing ever. I was brought out of my trance when Eleanor walked over to me.

"Hello, Lou." She says with a smirk.

"Don't call me that, only people I like can call me that." I say matter of factly. She throws me a glare, but I ignore it.

"Okay, well, Louis. This is for good luck." She says with a smirk on her face.

I was about to respond when she reached up and kissed me. She freaking kissed me. Why on earth would she do that? She knows I hate her!

I pull back." What the hell, Eleanor! For Christ sake! Why would you kiss me!!" I can't help but raise my voice.

All she does is smirk and look at Harry as she walks away, to get her hair done. I look over at Harry and I see him glaring at Eleanor.

I walk over to him and give him a hug.

"I hate her so much." I say, still in an embrace with Harry.

"I do too." He whispers and I pull away. We give each other sad smiles and walk together to get our hair done.

A while later, after we were all ready, we sat down to start The Report. I sit down, with Harry on my right, and Eleanor on my left. I don't look at her at all. I just keep my eyes pointed down at my feet. I see Harry's larger feet next to my smaller feet. I smile a little when I think of the size difference.

The lights turn on and I just keep looking down. I hear Jason, the reporter start to talk. I start to feel more nervous, not wanting to talk about the bitch sitting next to me.

"So, tonight, we get introduced to the soon to be new princess, Eleanor. I am sure we are all excited for Louis to talk about her, but first, let's hear from the queen and king." Jason says, looking into the camera. 

"Well, she is a very lovely young lady, and I am excited to have her be my daughter in law very soon." My mum says with a sweet smile.

"Yes, she is lovely, and I think Louis and her are perfect together." My dad says, also with a smile.

"Alright, now, Louis. What do you think about this lovely young lady?" Jason asked with a smirk on his face.

"Well, do you want me to be honest, or do you want the answer you are all hoping for?" I sass, and everyone but Harry glares at me. I hear him giggle a bit at my comment.

"Well, I suppose, she is a young lady that is, I guess, lovely. Sorry. I can't read the cue cards very well from hear." I say, with a smirk on my face. Knowing that I am making everyone angry.

"I just can't wait to get this silly wedding over with, so I don't have to pretend to be in love with this little lady." I say and everyone in the room gaspes. Harry is still trying not to laugh out loud.

I stand up, and walk out of the room, and into the gardens. I while later, I hear footsteps coming up behind me. I hold my breath, waiting for someone to start yelling at me for the sass I used back there.

"That, that was awesome." Harry says and lets out a small laugh.

"Thanks. I am just not the kind of person to pretend to like someone. Especially considering it's a girl, considering I'm ga-" I stop and look up at Harry. He is looking down on me with knowing eyes.