The Last Day Of School.!

{Jaylee & The Girls Finally Makes It In the Class & Sits in there seats & begins talking about MINDLESS BEHAVIOR.}

Jaylee: Now ya'll know that we have to stay around in town to see MB cause as soon as we do I am going to ask do they want to come and join us................But I really hope we do see them before the pool party.

Ja'Riah: My Amigo Ain't never lied...........I'm going to be like  RayRay Get At Me.

Kenyottare: Nahhh.................I'm going to say Roc Come Here. Ayye Your Presence is the Only Present I really wanted. LOL

Victoria: Ya'll got it wrong its all Prodigy In This Bitch............ BABY.!!!

Jaylee: Ayyye We Going Over The Head Bored........... OMG Princeton Sexy Ass. Got me WHIPPED.!!!

{Jaylee & The Girls Were Interrupted By Jarvis This Time}

Jarvis: Ayye.........Jayy I want to talk to you for a minute.

{The Girls Give Me A Look Saying Go Ahead}

Jaylee:Ok........ But forreal what do you want this time.

Jarvis:So a Boy Can't talk to his Best Friend Now. {Stars Laughing}

Jaylee:Lets Step Into the hall way.

Jarvis: I actually wanted to do this:{Pushes Me againt the lockers interwind our fingers so that I could'nt move and leaned in and kissed me} {He also sucks on her neck}

Jaylee: Stop Jarvis. Ja-rvis she accedentily moaned* stop.

Jarvis: No, The Actually What I want you to do. You know you can't resist this.

Jaylee: OMG That was the best kiss ever.

Jarvis: What did you just say.???

Jaylee: Umm No I didnt say anything.

Jarvis: Oh..... & I was wondering can I come to your pool party. Mya Told Me About It and I would love to see your sexy ass in a bathing suite.

Jaylee: *giggles* Yea you may come and bring the boys. We Wild'in out tho. Just To Warn You Guys.

             (Jaylee goes back in the class room to see the girls starring at her......)

Ja'Riah: So why do you have hickies on your neck my ninja.

Victoria: Yeah..... And they turning Colors. Red Bones Shows Everything.

Kenyottare: Yeah Buddy She got A Quickie..........LOL............She already starting early.

Jaylee: Shut-Up I will tell you guys later. (Checks The Time Its 11:50 its 10 till 12:00) Ayye we will be ready to go in 10.

Ja'Riah: I'm ready to start the day now I am so bored being here.......

Kenyottare:Yea.....We Can go right now I mean we ain't missing anything.

Victoria:Ayye Leggo...... Ya'll ready.

Jaylee: Yeah....Leggo.

 ......................................................................................................................................................

YOU GUYS I'M SLEEPY,TIRED, & EVERYTHING AROUND IT. BUT I AM PROUD OF MYSELF THIS WAS MY FIRST DAY WRITTING THIS BOOK AND I GOT FURTHER THAN OTHERS. SO IF YOU VOTE.FAN.COMMENT I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE DEFINITLEY THE BEST EVER. GOODNIGHT LOVE YOU GUYS.