At The Store

{Jaylee and the girls reaches the car}

Ja'Riah: So ya'll think we should go to the store to pick up a couple of iteams for the slumber party.

Victoria: Yea We Should.

Kenyottare: Cool........I really need my icecream though.

Jaylee: Ayye Yo Ken you ain't lien about our icecream though. And my hershey cookies too. I am going to go crazii with all my favorite snacks.

Jaylee & Kenyottare: *Yells COOKIES & CREAM*... Hell Yeah!!!

{ Ya'll forreal though in real life me and Ken LOVE some Cookies & Cream IceCream its the BOMB we been loving that since little kids}Back to the story.

Jaylee: Alright lets go my Amigos.

{We Jammin too Mindless Behavior Newest Song Thats My Girl} Its Not a Real Song Just in the story}

The girls are headed to the store and stops at a red light and everyone is still jammin to the song except for Jaylee paying attention to her surroundings.

Jaylee:Ayye Look You Guys.................Is that Princeton in that White Lamborghini.

Victoria: I don't really know the windows are to tented.

Ja'Riah: Yea...They are I just think you seeing stuff knowing you because you are obsessed.

{I really am OBSESSED with MB}

Kenyottare: Nahh Ya'll it does look like him though.

Jaylee:Forreal though Ken. These lost chicks don't what the hell they talking about.

{ The light turns green and we go but we are ahead of them and we pull into the store parking lot and they pulled into the parking lot afterwards are they following us or are we going to the same store}

Jaylee: Ya'll check-it are they following us or are we going to the same store.

Ja'Riah: Only one way to find out

***The Girls Get Out Of The Car***

Will It Be Mindless Behavior???

What Do You Think Will Happen If It Is Them???

I Leave you with alot of questions and unsolved mistories.VOTE.FAN.COMMENT. This chapter was not very long so I am going to start writing it out so it will be longer for you Mindless Fans to enjoy. Stay tuned I will be updating soon. I want at least 5 comments 5 Votes & if I get that many I will dedicate a chapter to I may even put you in my story.