Chapter 5 (Part 1)

Arohi's POV

It's been a week since I started to work with Rohan and he never leaves a chance to irritate me. It's getting worse day by day. But the good thing is that I've become immune to all his bullshit now. Yes, I've involuntarily picked up his swearing habit. But I don't swear out loud like him, just only when needed.

Apart from that Rohan Nanda doesn't affect me at all.

I shifted to Rohan's house two days ago. I had to to do that. Rohan used to call me for work at any time, literally anytime!

A few days back

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard my phone ring. I took my phone and looked at the time, it was 2 in the morning. And the person who was calling me was, of course, Mr. Rohan Nanda!

I picked the call and pressed the phone against my ear. I turned to the side, on my bed, with eyes closed.

"Come here right now! I've some idea for the new song, we will write it now." I heard his voice from the other side. Before I could say anything he hung up. Was he even serious?!

I called him back and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello! Rohan? It's 2 AM. I'm sleeping. I can come early in the morning." I said as soon as he picked. I just don't wanna leave my darling bed!

"I already warned you about that, didn't I? So you have to come no matter what. Remember, you signed the contract. And I'm not a morning person, I can't wake up early."

"OK. I'm coming in half an hour." That's all I said. There was no point, he was right and I hated that fact.

Now I have to leave...

I felt very sad to leave my bed, but I have to go, I signed that damn contract without reading it completely. I got up with great difficulty and got dressed. Thank God! I got a cab as soon as I came out of the hotel. I messaged Vivek that I'm going to Rohan's. I was so sleepy and I had to try hard to keep myself awake throughout the cab drive. I don't know how I will write the song in this condition.

After a long ride, I finally reached Rohan's place. I hurriedly paid the cab driver and got into the house, the door was left open, maybe Rohan has kept it open for me.

"You are 20 minutes late Arohi. Do you know that?" He asked as soon as he saw me. He was seated comfortably on the couch in the living room.

"Yeah, actually..." I was trying to explain myself but he cut me mid-sentence. I'm not surprised! When have Rohan Nanda listened to others anyway! Others have to listen to him.

"You know what Arohi? I just don't care about your stupid reason. I lost my mood and now I want to sleep, so you can leave."
With that said, he was gone. I stood there like a complete fool! I just hate him! I really do! He didn't even care about how I will get back to the hotel. I even sent that cab guy away. For a moment I felt like going up and bang his head on the wall. But with a lot of difficulties, I controlled myself and took few deep breaths to calm myself.

I called Vivek and told him to come and pick me up. I felt bad for waking him up, but I had no other way. I didn't want to disturb Raghav either, well...also I didn't know if I could control myself if I pass by Rohan's door, I might go in and do bang his head. I was that mad at him.

I couldn't sleep that night...

Present day

Not just that day, he did that many times. Calling me and then sending me away saying he lost his mood. I know why he did that. He just wants me to quit, but I'm not a quitter and I wouldn't give up no matter what. So I decided to pack my bags and shift to his house. It took me a lot of effort to put aside my ego and move into his house because he had already warned me at the beginning and he succeeded in making me shift to his house.