Chapter 7- Goodbye

Y/n P.O.V

He smiled weakly and said "I'm breaking up with you......" with NO EMOTION?! I looked at him wide eyed and said.

"Finally you told me" he was shocked and asked me "why?" Oh this asshole is acting innocent huh? Better tell the truth then.

"REALLY JIMIN?! REALLY?! Now you're trying to act dumb right now?! Like I don't know anything! Stop the act! I know you've been cheating on me with that slut called "Rose". I made quotation marks while saying her name like seriously hearing her name makes me wanna puke😷.

Jimin glared at me and said " Don't you dare call her a slut, she is more better than you! She understands the problem not like you a SPOILED BRAT! He shouted.

I looked at him teary eyed and said "You were never there in our anniversary even my birthday! I loved you Jimin I don't PLAY with your feelings, we've been together for 3 years Jimin! 3 FUCKING YEARS! you were kind loving and MORE IMPORTANTLY HONEST! But now the Jimin I know is a LIAR, BASTARD, CHEATER, COLD AND A ASSHOLE!

He slapped me right in my cheek. "FUCK YOU! You don't deserve that to say those things to me! He pulled my hair and pushed me at the ground.

I looked at him while tears are flowing down at my cheeks many people are looking at us but no one helped me.

He smirked😏 and said "well goodbye princess hope you get well soon or never.
Then he walked away and I heard him whispered "bitch"

I am nothing. I am a worthless bitch like what the love of my life said to me. No one cared to help me I am also nothing to stranger.... It's time for me to be strong and MOVE ON FROM  PARK JIMIN.

I stood up and said to myself it's time for me to change I can't be a cat who gets scared of everything, a person who doesn't get weak from the word "love".

Jimin hope you don't regret what you did to me. I hope you will be happy when we parted our ways.

Goodbye Park Jimin😏.

Teaser

Jimin P.O.V

Where could she be?! I've looked for her everywhere?! I regretted hurting her.....
I want my Y/n to come back....😔 she left me with no goodbyes.

M princess I. Am. Sorry

But what Jimin don't know that her Y/n is no longer the Y/n he knows......

-TBC