Chapter 16-Cold

Jimin P.O.V

I looked at y/n she scrunched her face when I said that she looked at me and laughed.

"Really Jimin? Really? Pftt! hahahahaha! What a funny joke! Take my heart Pft! Yeah right in your dreams" she said an rolled her eyes.

My face frowned. Then I sat down and ate while thinking.

She think it's a joke? Well that hurt but I am serious y/n I want you back, you're mine ONLY MINE. I said to myself.

"Well you have my permission but I don't trust you Jimin you think cheating on her and just getting her back on what you've done is okay? Tsk! tsk! No Park Jimin you got it all wrong she is my dear sister and I am not gonna let a guy who CHEATED on her love her again" he said while glaring at me.

"Suga hyung calm down" that taehyung guy said. "I am finish eating I will go to the living room y/n call me when this guy does something to you". Suga said and glared at me.

"Sure oppa I will" Y/n said and smirked at me. Then Suga left and it was just me,Y/n,taehyung and Jungkook. "Umm Jungkook let's go to my room I have games there" Taehyung said. "Sure! Bye noona and bye Jimin hyung see ya later!" I smiled at them and looked at y/n I didn't know I was staring at her for I long time now. "Can you stop staring at me?" Y/n asked "it's pretty annoying" she added and scoffed. I just  looked away

I was about to talk to her but she cutted me off "before you talk to me are you done eating cause I will wash the dishes" she said. "I was almost done so I ate up the pieces of food and rice and place the plate infront of her and said "Yeah I'm done let me help you" I said then smile. "No need to help me I don't want my brother to get mad again so it's better if you stay away from me" she said in a cold tone. "Oh okay..." I looked at her hoping if she still agrees if I can help her "stop looking at me I will not let you help me you haven't help for years already so just hangout with the guys upstairs." She said while not looking at me and I just nodded and go upstairs.

Y/n P.O.V

I am so happy I became cold to him like what I said I would change just for him, oh well let's see who is bad now Park Jimin. I said to myself.

Author's P.O.V

Jimin was just sitting while Taehyung and Jungkook are playing, they keep asking Jimin to play but he always refuse and just tell them he will just watch. Then someone knocked on the door and it was Y/n she smiled when she looked at Jimin her smile turned into a frown.

She checked them and was about to close the door but Jimin ran and open the door and got outside with Y/n.

Jimin looked at y/n and said

"Y/n can we talk?..."

-TBC