Chapter 1: FIRST DAY

Zakiah's POV.

     Gooooddd morning world and God morning to us.....
I've got wake up early and i dunno why..... one thing that i know is.... i just want to see my facebook account ..

Aishh... I forgot today is the day that i will be study at HIGH BITCH UNIVERSITY..... And i feels Excited for that😍

So i go at my bath room and wash my face kasi nga alam mo na haha..... i also take mulumog.....

So after that i go at the kitchen and get a meals i take the glass and also the milk in the refrigerator.... i also get my cereals.... so after a 12345 years i almost done eating my meal.... then i go at my room and ready my clothes

What should i wear?.. hmm..... ajja!! I knew it.... i will wear my black t- shirt with a pair of black jeans and my addidas black pair of shoes.... then i took a bath then.....

Aishh!! I forgot to introduce..... I am Zakiah Jade Smith I am an half korean and a half filipino... My parents are in the korean and i am the only one who live in here... i just living in a condo here at manila.... i also have a brother but he is in the korea too..

After i took a bath... and wear my clothes and started to dry my hair then i put some powder and liptint at my face..... and i wear my nerdy glasses cause that is my fashion and you dont have the right to judge me then...

Then tada.... I'm done... so it's time to go to school....

Author:
Hi guyz sana magustuhan nyo po itong gawa kong story.... And sana wag nyo pong i-judge tong gawa ko dahil wrong grammar yan na keso parang may mali na ganern ganern blah blah blah...... sana po wag kayong ganun ha.... comment your reaction and vote my story cause that's an order from the highest Supreme Student Government of Awesome HIGH BITCH UNIVERSITY... Kamsa....