closer...

Over the next few days, Lance and Keith had been getting closer. One day while they were eating lunch, Lance and Keith had both reached for Hunks apple after he had offered it to them and they just glared at each other playfully. "My apple!" Lance shouted "No, mine!" Keith shouted back. They all started laughing while the two boys were just having a fight to the death. At one point, Keith's elbow hit his tray and hit flipped over and Keiths water spilled all over him and Lance. They both just stood there with their mouths open in shock while the others were taking pictures and videos of their humiliation. Luckily, Pidge was able to get the 'fight' in there, too.

"I SHIP KLANE! KLANCE SHOULD BE CANON" Pidge screamed. Everyone in the cafeteria looked over, confused. Some chuckled at the two boys' embarrasment.

"Pidge, shut the hell up" Keith whispered. He felt his face getting hot.

"Pidge, what the hell?!" Lance shouted

Lance and Keith just turned and glanced at each other , then keith glared at pidge. "Im going to the bathroom" he mumbled, embarrased. He walked off while others were laughing.

Lance felt bad for Keith. Probably more than he shouldve, but Pidge did go a bit far with Keith, considering the fact that Keith was very sensitive with a lot of things. "Pidge, you did go a bit far.." Lance said to pidge. "Sorry... it wont happen again." She explained.

Lance went after Keith. He looked in the restroom for keith, but he wasnt there. Lance sighed. He went searching and found keith behind the school on his phone. "Hey," Lance said "Are you okay?" "Yeah, im fine. Pidge just gets really annoying sometimes." Keith replyed "Tell me about it," Lance replied. 

"What are you playing?" Lance asked

"Candy Crush." Keith said

"Lame." He replied

"Shut up." Keith said, sarcastically

They chuckled at each others' jokes and went to their next period. The rest of the day went normally, I guess you could say. Keith got his 'revenge' on Pidge by egging her house and stealing her math textbook, so she could get in trouble. She ended up borrowing Hunks anyways, but it was funny watching her freak out. 

After school, Allura texted the group asking if they wanted to go to the diner that her uncle, Coran had just opened called "Voltron Cafe" what a weird name. They all said yes, so they met up there. Keith had a strange feeling when he saw Lance, though. Lance felt the same, too. They felt... Happy? No- it was more than that.

A.N( hey guys! if you want me to do your ideas, just comment them below and ill try to fit them in. thank you!)