Qweshtins

Yuki "so are you hungry cause I made some food "
Loki was fast to say yes .She grabed a plate putting together both veggies , fruits ,and meat that Loki was very unfamiliar with .
Loki " what are those v "
Yuki "why not look them up ."
Loki remembering about the book goes straight to open it but it stayed closed .
Loki "what in the realms is this it was jest opening and letting me ."
Yuki stoping Loki right there  .
Yuki " let me try "
Yuki opens the book with out even touching it .
"There we are"she said
"That what it is " Loki said intrigued .
Yuki smiled at every fruit he finds making Sure to read about it then eat it .
Loki looks threw the pages to find every food on the plate .Loki didn't even notice that Thor was at the top of the stairs with bruse .
Yuki "ya know it's rude to esdrop ."
This making Loki look up from the book .
Thor be the oddly sky one there left bruse to be the first one to answer.
Bruse "what's you name ?"
Yuki " I'm Yuki and you are ..."
Bruse "I'm bruse "
Thor coming down with out even looking at Yuki jest sits by his brother .
Thor "what are you looking at Loki "
Loki turns his head as fast at he can to Thor .
Loki "I'm reading this book it has all sorts of cool stuff on this planet and the foods amazing.See this is called a umm "
Loki turns threw the pages unable to find it .
Yuki "here "with the flip of a few pages there it was .

"It's a vegetable with a sweet taste and soft texture until shown to any extreme high temperature then it changes its texture ,see try "he said shoving the fruit in-front of him .
The book changed pages to another page
Labeled " The Planet "
This cause Yui to bat an eye at the book .