Chapter 1

CLAIRE

I want to be dead when my alam rebounded in my ears. School, seriously? Just give me a little time, please! I love school and classes but I just don't want to wake up early. 

This is the first day of 11th grade and I am not in the mood of leaving the house. When my mom came to my room she freaked out.

'Get up now, Claire Danvers! Or I won't let you to move to Glass Houses.' Yeah, you heard true, Glass Houses. I am going to live there with Eve, Michael and Shane. I wanted to stay with them and I conviced my mum and dad. It was kinda difficult for me either.

But when my mum wanted to give me something to do and I don't want it, she always say like this. So if you want to move in,  I have to get used to it.

There is no school busses for universities and high schools. So I went to school with Shane on foot.

I tried to find a nice clothes but I packed my everything for moving. 

When my preparation and eating are done, I heard the rang. Shane's timing is so great. He is one of my best friend. He is funny, awesome friend and a Zombielover. Although, the last part not suit on me, I play so much games with him.

I opened the door and I saw the wonderful smile of Shane. That must be the most beautiful thing in the world. He made a joke with other people too, but that smile is so special and just for me.

He is so handsome and this is going to remind me how much I want him.

Then I realized something; His hair gets shorter and more regular and this makes Shane more handsome. How could it possible, he always surprises me. 

He hugged me. 'Hey Claire, what's up? How are you, babe?' 

'I'm fine. I love your hair cut by the way. You finally made it.' I grinned and invited him in.

'Yeah, that hair is going up like this for you, special girl.' And he send to me the most amazing smile again.

'I know, charming.' 

Chaming? Bullshit. It kinda looks flirty. I blushed like a hell. When I looked at Shane, he actually didn't seem to notice.

He thought that is the usual conversation but I saw his eyes are glowing. That happens slightly. When I looked at him, I just see the glowing. And I thought this glowing is just for me? And then I realized again that is impossible. There is no romantic approach between us but I really liked him. I want to know his real feelings too.

My dad wen to work but my mum is still in house. My mum knows Shane really well and so she really liked him. My mum came to us.

'Hello Shane, how are you? How is your parents?' 

Shane responded really polite. 'I'm fine, thanks Mrs. Danvers. And my parents too.'

Then we started to walk through the school. In the morning, Morganville is so quite and safe. But when the sun goes, vampires appeared and Morganville is going to like a Vampireville. 

Shane looked so quite and nervous. Did I tell something wrong? I tried to start a conversation.

'Shane, do you want to help me for moving?' When I said he looked surprised.

'Of course, Claire. I will help you even if you said that you needn't' I was relaxed. Whatever happens wrong, it wasn't me. When I smiled at him, he responded the same way.

When we came up to school, we were going to search Michael and Eve. But we didn't see each of them so we entered the first class. There weren't so much students in the class and never will. People doesn't want to go to school in Morganville. But if you born in Morganville and know vampires there is no escape of it. 

Amelie I mean 'The Founder' don't let you go. And Amelie's assistant Oliver included too.

Shane sit beside me. I thought that when Michael came to class Shane will sit with him and I will sit with Eve. 

But when Michael and Eve entered the class with necking and handing together, Shane and I looked at them like asking 'What the bloody hell is gong on?' Eve winked at me and they sit behind us. Shane asked firstly. 

'What the hell is going on? Michael did the go out offering or Eve is going to force him to do? Second opprtunity is more possible.'

'Bite me ,Collins. ı know you're in love with Michael and you're jealous. Whatever, this is not going to happen, jerkface.' I started to laugh. Michael pissed of a little bit but he was smiling too.

'Give me the bucket, I want to puke. Oh wait that's better that I puked on your face, Gothica.' Shane said and send the evil smile to her.

'Back the front, Shane. You don't want to pissed the teacher again.' 

Shane pissed of her but I didn't stop smiling.