5- hell and heaven

LAYLA P

LAYLA P.O.V.
Hell and heaven. My most recent tweet and the only two words I can think of to describe this vacation.

The fact that I scheduled this during spring break is a situation in itself, but I've gotten drunk 5 different times and was caught by the paps once.

Of course I'm not legal and while skies isn't either being the girl I had to take a shit ton of the blame.

Skies told everyone off because of the sexism and was gonna pay off the paps to not post the pics but I told him to leave them.

So of course I dealt with my problem by drowning myself in liquor causing me to wake up in my current predicament.

Naked.

In bed.

With k, skies, foose, Kimetrius.

Whatever the fuck you wanna call him.

And then of course, being the dumbass I am I groaned really loudly (can you blame me) and woke skies up.

We've been staring at each other for a minute straight.

Though it feels like a million years.

He broke the silence with a "damn mami."

"Now is really not the time." I replied.

"We actually had sex?"he asked.

"I don't even know. We weren't sober enough to remember."I told him.

"Damn. This is quite the situation." He said.

"I honestly don't know where we go from here." I informed him.

"How about we bathe get ready and head to the private beach to talk for a little." He proposed.

I had a wedgie. Like a really bad wedgie. And no paps were around, it was just skies who apparently has seen me naked to I just fixed it.

Little did I know skies took a pic of it and put it on his Snapchat story for the whole world to see.

I was livid and when I asked why he told me to check my story.

Imagine my surprise when I see a picture of him grabbing his crotch area and stumbling around the place.

Right about then two things were going through my head: my family and manager we're gonna kill me and his video was way worse than my picture.

"You can keep that picture up stumbly it's still not as bad as your video. But I gotta question."

"Shoot"

"How many screenshots does it have?"

"250k and it's the talk all over Twitter."

"K I'm going to kill you!" I screamed as I got up and began chasing him all over the beach.

"Bet." Kimetrius replied.

The rich brats in other areas were staring at us weirdly but I didn't care anymore, I was honestly having so much fun and that's what mattered.

Song of the chapter: Poppin- Rico Nasty

Vote and comment people.

I've updated.

Yay.

I love you guys.

Dm me if u wanna talk.

I'm here for yoouuuuu.

Thanks for supporting me.

Lots of love,
Asia