22- champagne papi

LAYLA P

LAYLA P.O.V.
"Aubrey, can you give me a second Kimetrius is calling me."

"Yeah, no problem. Take your time."

I got up from my seat and stepped away from the table answering the calling.

"Kimetrius?"

"That's my name."

"Any reason why you called me?"

"Paparrazi is everywhere and they're calling you a cheater and shit online. Just warning you ma."

"You serious."

"Just tell Aubrey if he doesn't know already. He'll be able to help you deal with some of it."

"Honestly I don't care anymore. I'm 19 what do I want with a 31 year old man. Further more I'm pregnant. At least Keilani is 20."

"It's ok Hun, I'll see you soon?"

"Yes bae. Love you."

"Love you too Mama."

❤️

"I think it's time to go. My security notified me that the paparrazi is being a bunch of lying sons of bitches so we about to head outta here."

"I got our food put in to go packages. You can eat in the car."

" Why thank you kind sir."

"Not today Satan. Don't want someone nearby to hear and tell the papz."

"They can all kiss my ass."

"I don't think Skies would be very happy to hear that. Anyway we're going out the staff entrance because it's blocked off."

"Aight. Let's go."

❤️

"Aubrey. We've been in this damn car for 30 minutes."

"Mane shut uuuuup sis. We're here. God damn. I'm never helping my nigga Skies out by babysitting you again."

"Babysitting me? That's why Camila beat you out at the VMAS."

"Look, get out my car woman."

"Love you Aubrey."

"Love you too lil sis. But get out the car Kimetrius is waiting on you."

I got it of the car and approached Kimetrius. Funny enough we were outside my house but Drake's driver just took a different route.

"Close your eyes babygirl I got you a present."

"Really?"

"Kind of a thank you for carrying my baby when your 19 type girft. Drake helped me pick it."

"Yeah I know he's the king of giving gifts. Just ask Sophie."

"Anyways. This yours ma. Love you loads."

❤️

❤️

vote.
follow.
comment.