17- the announcement

LAYLA P

LAYLA P.O.V.
"I'm heading out." I told Kimetrius as he was bathing to go to the studio.

He rubbed the foggy glass and pushed his ass against it.

"Nigga get that shit out my face."

"Where you going Leah." Kimetrius said, calling me by my middle name.

"James Corden." I quickly replied.

"Tell me your dumbass isn't going to play fill your guts or spill your guts."

"What makes you think that..." I said struggling to lie to him.

"Its your favourite segment."

"Maybe."

"Aight, but tonight we gonna watch it together and we gonna laugh together when you end announcing the pregnancy by vomiting."

"Okkkk..."

"Just start preparing a paragraph for Instagram when the damn episode airs."

"I'm doing and interview first and it doesn't start for another 2 hours so imma face time you while I'm doing the challenge."

"That's gonna create a buzz."

"You bet your bottom dollar it will."

"C'mere." Kim said.

I walked over and he kissed my forehead and my stomach.

"I love you 2." he whispered.

"We love you too." I whispered back in the best baby voice I could muster.

❤️

"Guys, guess who's doing my makeup? Fucking Patrick Ta. That's right biiiiittttcchh. Anywho, catch me on the Late Late Show with James Corden tonight. Apparently I'm important enough to make it." I rewatched the video and posted it on both my Instagram and Snapchat stories.

While Patrick was setting my face I got a call from Kimetrius.

"Shouldn't you be on stage now."

"Yadayadayada...we're running a tad bit behind schedule."

"But I'm going on stage right about now." I said

"Welcome Layla"James said as I walked onto the stage.

"Heyyyy."I said waving to the crowd.

"I see you're facetiming you're rumoured boyfriend Lil Skies...Hi Lil Skies." He continued.

"He thinks I'm going to vomit so I'm here to prove him wrong."

"And why would he think you're going to vomit?" James asked, hinting at the leaked pictures.

"What can I say, I'mma nauseous chica."

He did the usual shiz and then it came time for me to get asked my first question.

"Layla have you ever done anything physical, other than a hug with Lil Skies." James read off the card.

"Imma just drink this bird saliva." I sad as I heard Skies laughing hysterically in the background.

I was about to put it in my mouth and I swear to God ish was moving in slow motion. But then my nose detected the smell and I had to grab a bucket and vomit my whole life away.

"Well I guess that'll be all for Layla." James said trying to hold in laughter as I put my middle finger.

~

imdeead

this has got to be the funniest shit ive written.