Ch.12 Doing the good thing bites you in back

"I'm going to kill you for what you did to Lotus !" Shinigami shouts attacking Tigerclaw.

Tigerclaw uses his claws to strike Shinigami but Casey blocks the attack.

"Stay out of this ! He's my kill !" Shinigami shouts.

"Hey I want to beat the crap out of him too !" Casey shouts back.

"I don't need you god Damn help !" Shinigami shouts attacking Tigerclaw.

Jason crys out in pains as he knocked out cold, the green hands  still hold him.

"Jason !!!!!!" Both Casey and Shinigami shouts.

Casey looks at her at her, relizing she was concerned for Jason as he was. Tigerclaw takes this opportunity and grabs Casey by the back of his head and smashes his face into Tigerclaw's knee. Casey crumples to the ground holding his bleeding noise. Shinigami tries to fight back but Tigerclaw grabs her by the back of her long hair, throwing her hat away in the process. Tigerclaw then flips her cape over her face. Tigerclaw bends her forward and grips the back of her belt.

"You wouldn't dare" muffled Shinigami feeling the back of belt being gripped.

Tigerclaw smirks knowing humaltion would break her pride. With that Tigerclaw yanks the belt up causing the back of the leatoard to go up with the belt.

Shinigami cries out in pain as she relives her childhood trames. Her cries muffled. Casey winces in sympathy for her as he holds his bleeding noise.

"Surrender, cub ?" Tigerclaw smirks.

Shinigami whimpers, lowering her head down in defeat. Tigerclaw throws her to the ground right next to Casey. Tigerclaw places his foot on Shinigami so she wouldn't move. Casey tries to move when Tigerclaw shoots him with a rope snare tying up his limbs.

"You will summon your rat master or..." Tigerclaw grabs Casey by his foot and Shinigami by the back off her shirt and dangles them over the broken ferunce below the rooftops.

"The vigilant boy and the witch go into the ferance" Tigerclaw threatens.

"No don't I won't let you guys pull Hamtoe  Yoish in a trap !" Casey shouts, fearing losing Hamtoe yoish again. Suddenly Casey sees Jason dragged by the mysterious figure with green hands.

"Jason !" Casey shouts, tears streaming down his face, fearing losing his best friend.

"He's right it's obvious a trap for Splinter !" He hears Raph shout.

Tigerclaw feels his grip losing a little.

"I know it's a trap, tell me a part where I have a choice" Casey hears Leo say before Tigerclaw knocks the roug out cold.

Note- Sorry this took awhile but I hope you guys liked it. So Casey and Shinigami get captured togeather like Sargent brother and Sargent sister.