Chapter 3

"Granger? Granger!" at this point I had sunk down next to her and proceeded to shake her arm a little. Eventually she came to.
"Wait, ohhhh..." she mumbled.
"Im sorry but youll have to forget that I said that." I spoke with a wavering voice, tying not to tear.
"What?"
"Obliviate." and as I said it I could see the memory fade as her eyes clouded.
"Oh. How did I get on the floor? Nevermind." she said shaking her head.
"Can we have a fresh slate?" I said as I pulled her up.
"Im sorry, but...I cant. You were a jerk my whole life. I can never forgive you that easily." and in saying that she walked away.

-

Hermione

"Now before that sorting, I will gladly anounce whom our Head Boy and Head Girl is. When I call your name, I would appreciate it if you would stand up for everyone. Now, our Head Girl is... Hermione Jean Granger of Gryffindor-"
And I stood up at hearing my name. Surrounded by the sound of clapping and cheering. A few younger students waved at me and I smiled back at them.
"Thank you Ms.Granger. And now, our Head Boy is... Draco Lucius Malfoy of Slytherin-"
I watched as Malfoy stood up. Nobody cheered, nobody clapped, nobody smiled, all except for Pansy and Blaise. And sience it was just those two clapping, I clapped too. And made a face at Harry and Ron to join in, if they do others will. And so they did.
Professor Mcgonagall spoke again when he sat down.
"Well, and now on to the sorting..."