Chapter four

Draco

I walked into the shared common room with Granger, and saw a massive bookshelf, perfect, and saw a purple velvet couch, a set of yellow striped silk armchairs, and a table with wooden chairs. The three doors were the bathroom and our rooms. I went to the first door to the right and turned the knob.
It was a red room with red silk sheets and an orange comforter. The rest of the furnature kept changing colors from orange to red. This must be Grangers room. I walked out and moved to the second door. I turned the knob.
It was a huge tiled room with a gigantic tub in the center, it all looked like the prefects bathroom, except the tiles and furnature were made of black marble. I closed the door and moved to the last room. This one should be mine. I turned the knob once more.
Inside the walls were green, with grey furnature. I walked to my bed and pulled back the grey comforter to see the rest of the green silk sheets. I was about to sit down when I heard a scream.
I ran out to see Hermione standing there bleeding. I could see no possible wounds, she seemed fine but was covered with blood.
"Go away!" she started yelling at me as she rushed to her bag and ran to the bathroom.

-

Hermione

Uggh. Why? Why? Why? I guess it doesnt matter anyways, its a girl thing, but I hate it.
I started to hear banging on the door.

-

Draco

"Granger? A-are you ok?" I yelled.
"Its fine! Im fine!" she yelled back through the door. I shrugged and walked back to my room.
I sat on my bed and looked around again. I love this room. And with that I grabbed my black and green striped silk pajama bottoms and went to the bathroom.
As I walked in I noticed the shower was running.
"Granger?"
"Malfoy? Malfoy! Get out!" she yelled from behind the curtain.
"Ok. If you wish." and I walked out and went back to my bedroom. I slipped the silky fabric over my long legs and went out to the common room to grab a reading book.
I was on the couch for about ten minutes when I felt the book slip from my hands to the ground, as I fell into a light sleep.

-

I awoke to the smell of coffee and biscuits. I looked down and saw a plaid fleese blanket covering me. I looked around and saw Hermione, I mean Granger, sitting in one of the chairs sipping coffee and reading.
"Good morning?" I yawned.
"Are you asking me or telling me?" she muttered over the rim of her cup.
"Ummmm...Telling you?"
"Im asking the same question over."
"Right, sorry. Telling you. Good morning. Did you cover me?"
"Good morning to you too, and yes, I did."
I muttered a quick, "Thanks." and headed to change. On the way I saw she had made me a cup and I said "Thanks again." and slowly closed the door.