I.

I'm Nicole Smith, I'm from Spain (I know my name doesn't sound spanish at all, but my second surname is Lopez), I'm 15, and I'm moving to Sydney.

I'm so afraid, this is one of the biggest experiences of my whole life. I wanted everything to change because I didn't feel comfortable where I was living because of my awkwardness and my weirdness. But also it's really hard for me to talk to new people, and I'm shaking on the thought of loneliness, I don't want this to happen again.

"Nicole are you ready." My mum said while taking my package out of my now old house.

"Yes, sure mum." I answered, not being convinced at all.

I was an only child so I always had everything I wanted, I tried to keep my grades high just to please my parents, they deserved it after all they've done to me.

Finally my dad closed the door and I knew that it was a goodbye, a goodbye for a long, long time.

-------------------------------

"Flight 2745 destination Sydney, Australia will take off in less than 30 minutes."

"You're ready." I said to myself as I entered the plane.

-------------------------------

The flight went quite fast even though it was a 24 hour long flight (I spent almost 90% of the time sleeping).

We finally arrived to Sydney, we took a taxi that brought us to our new house. Sydney was a really big city and I liked it, it was really different from Madrid, but I didn't care, all I wanted was a change in my life.

We arrived to a house with a 47 painted on its door, and I knew that this was my new house. It was beautiful, I have to admit it, it was light pink on the outside and white with a wooden kitchen on the inside, my room was huge and it was painted in white as well. The house was located on a peaceful neighbourhood near downtown, and I couldn't be more satisfied with its location.

While we were having dinner, my parents told me about my new high school called "northwest high school of Sydney", and all I could think of was how I'll carry my "me vs world" struggle here.

/////////////////////////////////

Hi I'm Patri my twitter is @1secsofdem5_

sorry if this has any mistakes or something, english is not my native language 

this may seem a bit boring but I've got a lot of ideas for this fanfic

thank you so much for reading, ilysm x