2, #SorryNotSorry

2,

#SorryNotSorry

I probably shouldn't be having such sexual thoughts of my boss.

Then again, I was fairly sure everyone who met Zander Rollins fell in love with him, at least a little bit. It was just a shame I didn't know if he was straight or not. I had next to no gaydar.

My new boss was one of the most popular tattoo artists in the state. His shop, Rollins Tattoo Boutique, was my dream workplace. I was lucky as hell my sister had even managed to get me in, since her ex had quit a week or two after getting me the job in order to move to a new city with his girlfriend. I wasn't sure Zander would have given me a second glance if it hadn't been for her and Ryder.

As for the owner of the shop...Zander was the most gorgeous man I'd ever laid eyes on. And I'd met some hunks in my day.

He towered over everyone around him, Zander. His modern, all-black hipster threads often made him look like an emo Thor, if I was being honest. But it was his icy green eyes, tousled blond locks, and the thick, dark gold body hair dusting his arms, throat and upper-chest (and God knows where else) that made him the picture of a sex God. My mouth watered every time I thought of him, though even if he was gay I doubted he was interested in some scrawny, nervous twink like me.

He had the build of a demigod and the attitude of a knight in shining armor, and it was driving me crazy.

In my first two weeks working here, Zander had stood up for me against dozens of rude customers, saved me from getting hit by a car on the narrow lane out front of the shop, and spared me the mortification of face-planting in a dirty puddle in front of half my new coworkers, all of whom treated me like less of a custodian and more of a mascot.

Zander and his gorgeous face and his perfect, mouth-watering body were the reason I was slumped over the reception desk, staring at the shuttered shopfront, fantasizing about his cock plunging into me and his hand tightening around my throat. The sun had long since set outside, and in the dim orange light from the floor lamps dotted around the shop, everything had taken on a blurred, subdued edge. Which only made it easier to get lost in my thoughts, of course...

I couldn't help it; I was naturally horny, and besides, I hadn't gotten laid in months. Between moving here and starting a new job, I hadn't had time. Not to mention that the only man I wanted was right here, giving orders and whipping out tattoo needles all day. The large bulge he was always sporting didn't help matters much, not to mention the way his evergreen eyes lingered on me whenever he was around.

Bosses had taken an interest in me before. I'd just never wanted any of them back, or thought it was worth the trouble. Not that any of them had looked like Zander.

I just wasn't sure if he was checking me out to see if I was doing my job and was a good fit for the shop, or if he was, you know...thinking of other things. Sometimes I thought there had to be more to his loaded gazes, but other times I was sure I was hallucinating, reading too much into things because of what I wanted. Then I'd start thinking maybe I was too hard on myself, and maybe I did have a shot. It was an endless self-mindfuck.

"I'm royally fucked," I said to myself, quietly enough that Zander wouldn't hear me in the next room. I ran my hands through my shaggy brown hair. "I gotta stop doing this."

I have no self-control at all, do I? I'm pretty much drooling! God, I had to get it together.

It didn't matter much anyway, since I'd never work up the nerve to act on my feelings. I was way, way too shy to date. I always clammed up around men and started stuttering like an idiot. And a man like Zander was another matter entirely. The way my body pulsed with heat when his eyes settled on me, the way my heartbeat sped up so fast I thought I'd faint, my hips wriggling of their own accord as my cock hardened, pre-cum spreading out and dampening my thin black jockstrap.