4, #BiteMe

4,

#BiteMe

My boss was about to fuck me. I could feel it in my bones. And in his pants.

Our members brushed and ground together as we circled our hips, clutching at each other like desperate animals. I'd never felt this before, never had this kind of reactions to another guy. My back arched and I let out pitiful mewling sounds that the blond Adonis above me eagerly drank down like sweet wine. Zander licked and bit at my neck, pressing soft kisses down it as he went. I gasped as he lapped at my skin, his hands squeezing my hips so hard I thought I'd break. It was all I needed.

"Is this okay?" he asked, lips moving against my skin. His stubble brushed my face and my heart nearly stopped.

"Hell, yes," I replied, voice ravaged. Zander growled like an animal in response.

He bit my throat, teeth pulling at my skin, teasing me. Heat bled from his lips and his breath ghosted across my face, sending me into an insane heat. He smiled against me, swallowing my answering moan, and then he was sliding his hands beneath the waist of my jeans and grabbing my ass.

He grumbled, the sound emanating deeply from his chest, when he was met with bare skin and the strap of my jock. "Fuck, you naughty little thing. Are you trying to drive me insane?"

"Is it working?" I asked breathlessly.

He grunted. "I want to be rough with you, Ry. Is that okay?"

"Hell yes!" I agreed enthusiastically. "Do whatever you want to me."

"Fuck," he grumbled, lowering his head to kiss me again.

I thrust against him, craving more of that friction. A gasp tore out of me and made a run for it as his tongue glided into my mouth, tasting me, allowing me to taste him in turn. Strands of saliva stretched between us when he pulled back, catching my eye for mere seconds before cursing and shoving himself back against me in full force. He was all that was holding me up at this point.

I brought one leg up and wrapped it around his hip, trying to force myself closer, as if we could merge and become one. My arms moved up, encircling his neck and tangling in his long, smooth blond hair. Zander pulled back soon enough and I let out a low whine. He smiled at that, pleased with himself. "Don't worry," he said with a wink. "I'll take care of you, Princess. Tell me what you want, Ryan. I want to hear you beg for it."

"You," I mewled, pulling at the material of his shirt.

Zander laughed under his breath, and the sound went straight to my dick. "Be more specific, Ry. What do you want?"

"I want you inside me," I whispered desperately. "I want you to fuck me, boss!"

"Where?"

"My ass," I said, blushing with every sinful word. "Please, Zander!"

"Call me Daddy," he ordered. Sweet mother of God! I almost dropped dead of pleasure right there. I shivered from the harsh command in his voice. This was a man who knew he was in control and didn't care to play games. He was going to take what he wanted from me. But he wanted to play with his food first. The mere thought made my pulse flutter.

"Yes, Daddy," I answered obediently.

"Good boy," he said, rewarding me with a slap on the ass. I jumped, bringing us closer together, then moaned at the contact.