5

A/N: Hello my little raindrops~ I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in decades. I wasn't feeling well and had writer's block but now I'll try to finish this. It's officially June 30th here, which means it's my birthday! 🎂🎉 I can't believe I'm 18 now... Anyways, as a small present for you, I worked hard the past week, so that I could publish a new chapter for each of my stories today! I hope you enjoy this!

"This one looks great", I heard my mother say behind me. I turned around and saw her holding up a short, red dress with lace around the shoulder and neck area. It was really pretty but in my opinion too revealing. A dress like this was not appropriate for meeting my soon-to-be husband and his parents. "It's pretty but this is by far too revealing, Eomma." She nodded and continued to look for something else. What I didn't tell her was that I had actually already seen a dress I'd love to try on. But I decided to keep that to myself for the moment and tried to find something else. The next dress she showed me was a bit longer than the red dress, it was kept simple and it had a nice shade of purple. "I'm not sure about this one but I think I'll try it on later." Satisfied with my reaction, she took the dress with her. After a while she showed me another dress. This time it was a quite casual, knee-length, dark blue dress with lace sleeves. "This is cute. Let's go ask a shop assistant where the fitting room is." My mother smiled at me and I asked where I could try on the dresses. Once we found the fitting rooms, I tried the two dresses on but neither of them looked good enough on me in my opinion. They were both beautiful but not what I wanted. We spent the next hours walking through the shop, looking around and showing each other dresses until I said that I need a break.

 We spent the next hours walking through the shop, looking around and showing each other dresses until I said that I need a break

There was a café near the shop, so we drank coffee and ate cupcakes while discussing what kind of dress I actually want. "I was thinking about something longer... Everything you've shown me so far was too short for my liking, I feel uncomfortable and insecure in these kind of dresses. I really want to make a good first impression. I think, I want a long, elegant dress in a soft colour, maybe with a bit of lace." My mother nodded in agreement, we paid and went back to the shop.

"Excuse me, we're looking for a longer and more elegant dress than these here, could you please tell us where we could maybe find such dresses?", my mother asked the same shop assistant who had shown us the fitting rooms earlier. The shop assistant explained that they have a second shop in the mall that sells dresses for special events like prom, weddings and such and advised us to try our luck there. We thanked her and made our way to the other shop. It didn't take us long to find the shop and once we were there, it only took us a short moment to realise that they had dresses I liked much more than the short, sexy ones. As always, my mother was faster than me to find dresses to try on. When I turned around, she was already standing there with three gorgeous, light pink dresses.

I screeched as I realised that one of them was the dress I had fallen in love with in the other shop already

I screeched as I realised that one of them was the dress I had fallen in love with in the other shop already. "Eomma, I want this one!" I almost yelled at her while pointing at the dress with the lace. "I already saw it in the other shop but didn't want to decide on it immediately. It's so gorgeous and cute and the lace doesn't make it sexy like it usually does with every other dress." I looked at my mother to see her reaction but she only smiled at me and pulled me in the direction of the fitting rooms to try the dress on. To my surprise it fit perfectly on first try and I felt super pretty in it. "This is the right dress. It's exactly what I wanted. Can I please have this one, Eomma? It's not too expensive, is it?" My mother checked the price and shook her head with a smile. This was a good sign, this meant it wasn't too expensive.

She helped me out of the dress and went to pay for it while I was getting dressed again

She helped me out of the dress and went to pay for it while I was getting dressed again. "Now we only need to buy shoes for you, then we're done.", she said as she returned with a plastic bag. "Do I really have to wear heels? They're always so uncomfortable and hurt my feet...", I whined. "We'll see. Maybe we can buy shoes that fit to the dress that aren't heels."

We had to walk all they way back to the other side of the mall in order to get to the shoe shop. I groaned in annoyance. I really didn't want to walk anymore, my feet were starting to hurt. I had always hated shopping. Since I was getting tired, we bought the first pair of shoes that fit well to the dress, didn't hurt my feet and weren't heels and were done within less than 15 minutes.

 Since I was getting tired, we bought the first pair of shoes that fit well to the dress, didn't hurt my feet and weren't heels and were done within less than 15 minutes

They were simple, pink and pretty. Everything I needed. We made our way back to the car and I fell asleep on the way home.

"Wake up, sweetie. We're home.", I heard my mother say before I heard the familiar sound of the car door on the driver's side being thrown shut. I unbuckled my seatbelt and made my way into our house. After we showed my father the outfit we had bought and got his approval, we cooked dinner together. That night, I went to bed right after dinner which was really early for me but I was just too exhausted to do anything and wanted nothing more than to sleep. I decided to text Jackson as soon as I wake up before I drifted off to sleep.