[Requiem of Tears] Chapter 01: Requiem of Tears

Chater 1: Requiem of Tears

''Sharuma!! Saruma!!'' as a woman shouts dowstairs of a small house. ''Geez, training again. . . ? -Sigh-''

-In a small bald spot in the forest-

''Ow, ow, ow. . . Hey you were too rough!!' says a guy who was covered in dirt, he has black spikey hair 

that was quite unoticable because of his hood, a pair or purple eyes and a cheeky appearance as if saying 'he's immature' 

and a guy next to him holding out a wooden sword, a brunette set of locks, eyes similar to a deep sunset with a 'he's mischeivous' look.

''That's why I told you to be serious, Sieg.'' replied back the guy who was laughing at his friend

''Sharuma you little-- -Smirk-'' said Sieg ready to pounce at his friend

''Sharuma!!''

A womans voice came at the two who flinched.

''U-uh. . . Hi. . . Mom. . .'' says Sharuma who was quivering

''A-h, ehm. . . Hello, Mrs. Karuzo -Sweatdrop-. See ya Sharuma. . . Later~!!''

''-He ran away-''

''Then. . . Young man, what did I order you before you left? It seems that you didn't buy the things I asked you to.'' says Crestasia while looking around for some grocery

''Ah. . . Ehehe. . .'' replies Sharuma while scratching his head

''-Sigh- It can't be helped. . . Even though your'e turning sixteen tomorrow. . . Then, just head home and fix your room, FIX YOUR ROOM, 'kay?''

''-She said that twice. . . - Y-yes. . .'' 

''I'll be at Bon-Sensei's pharmacy shop~''

''Bon-dono? Picking up herbs?''

''Nope. I'll be helping out. Don't be a headache to Lanette-chan! -waves-''

''-Why hire a maid when I get to fix my room. . .- Yes, yes. . .''

Sharuma went back home and slumped on his bed. He looked at the picture frame beside his bed then smilled.

''Finally, I, Sharuma Karuzo will be sixteen by tomorrow. I can finally have my own sword. Watch me, I'll become just like you--!!

''Father. . .'' then he stood up with determination written on his face and looked as his wooden sword. Then he looked around his room.

''Crap, it's really messy. . . *scratches head*'' Sharuma said as he walks out of room to get the cleaning materials ''Time to fix my room or else mom will be mad again. . .~'' 

He moved his things and threw some 'useless' things. Renewed the sheets and removed some cobwebs.

''Ahh. . . Damn I forgot under my bed. . .''

He removed all his things under his bed, which was pretty dirty and dusty. 

He saw a faint gleam under the small crack in their wooden floor. Out of curiousity he reached his hand and picked up a small jewel. 

It was tiny yet beautiful, it was shaped like a teardrop or so. Sharuma felt as if the jewel itself was attracting him.

''What a weird shape for a jewelry. . . '' Sharuma said as he looked at the jewel facing the window against the light, he held the teardrop-shaped jewel up, then he noticed something inside the jewel. He drew the jewel nearer his face while focusing on the center of the jewel.

''It's like there's something glittering inside the jewel. . . Is this Diamond? Platinum? -draws the jewel near his face on chest level-''

''WHA--'' Sharuma exclaimed as the jewel suddenly shines,too his surprise he dropped the jewel, 

It was blinding enough to make any normal person blind.  But Sharuma felt something as if the jewel was telling him to look. Slowly, Sharuma diverted his eyes on the jewel. He gasped when he saw five glowing orbs circled around him. Then he heard voices, screams, and explosions as if sounds of war. A sharp pain came to his head. 

  Sharuma was confused and helpless, he felt like he was hallucinating. Then he heard a voice. . .

"Find me for He will comeback. . . ! Tears and blood shall be shed once again. . . ! The demon will rise up from the abyss once again. . . ! Find me. . . Find. . . me. . . ''

''!! *Huff *Huff *Huff. . . A- a dream. . .'' Sharuma wakes up violently as he looks around his room. He peeps under his bed, but there wasn't a gleam of light. He gave a relieved sigh.

''It looks like the sun will set. . . '' he stares blankly at the sun still remembering the words of his dream. ''Nnnnhh~ -stretches- Woah my room's cleaned~! Then. . . '' 

Sharuma goes down the stairs, hearing the sound of dishes and a scent of his favorite food

''Ah! Sharuma, dinner's ready, since you fell asleep I went ahead and continued to clean your room.'' 

''Thanks, Lenette-san~!! Uwaa~ Steak~. . -sits then hold the utensils- Itadaki--'' Sharuma's sentence was cut when he was the jewel he saw in his dream on the table.

''What's the matter?'' said Lenette in a worried tone. She saw Sharuma looking at the jewel as if he was scared at the same time surprised

''Oh, that jewel? I thought it was Crestasia-san's jewelry, since I know your a guy. But I saw that on the floor in your room while sweeping the floor. Is it yours?''

''Y-yeah. . . -smiles- Thanks for finding it. Iv'e been looking for it for quite a while now. -Takes the jewel then heads uptairs-''

''Sharuma-san, how 'bout dinner?''

''I'm already full!! Thanks anyway! -heads straight to his room-''

''But you barely touched your food, it's your favorite too. . .'' Lenette mumbles looking worried.

Sharuma looked at the jewel while lying down on his bed filled with curiousity.

''Find me, huh. . .''

End of Requiem of Tears

------ Next Chapter [Preview]------

''Woah!! 6,000 lucre!''

''No, I meant. What's you problem? Why the big sigh? Is it a girl~?''

''I heard there's a new weapon shop downtown~ Wanna go look for a sword or sumthin'?''

''I'm dead. . .  ''

''Welcome, welcome~''

''What the--!!''

- - - - -

Chapter 02 : The Teardrop of Light