Date Night

Joanna

I walked out of the bathroom in the dress the drunk JoLynn picked our for me and i had on my light blue vans and a couple bracelets and the Necklace Nash gave me, even before I meet him.

I smiled at a drunken Tegan who was laying on the bed a beer in hand

"youlooknice" she slurred making it sound like one word

I smiled and looked into the mirror and say Tegan get up and shot for the bathroom, JoLynn stumbled through the door with Jack on her arm, and was followed by Sam who had a sober Hayes holding him up. Hayes was 13 so duh he didnt drink I thougt to myself.

"wheres Tegan?" Hayes asked shoving Sam into the chair so he would sit.

"throwing her guts up in the bathroom" i say as I hear an knock on the door. It was Nash.

JoLynn beat me to the door. "Hey, Nash" she slurred

"I see you had a good time" Nash laughed at her.

I came up behind Jo and helped her sit down, soon all the drunk people (and Hayes) were passed out on the beds, pretty much in a giant pile. I laughed and looked at nash who wasnt super dressed up but he was wearing a nice outfit with vans.

~Resturant~

 "you look beautiful" Nash said looking at his lap

"and you look very handsome" I smile and reach across the table and tip his head up so he wasnt looking down.

We ordered and he paid, the food was really good.

He dropped me off at my hotel room and he gave me a kiss

I got goosebumps and the chills I could feel sparks.

I smiled and bit my lip as he pulled away.

JoLynn Dallas

I woke up the next morning with not as bad of a hangover as i tought i would. I still had a masive headache and was throwing up. Tegan came running into the bathroom right after i finished throwing up. Sam, Johnson and Gilinsky were probably awake throwing up to.

I stood up and stumbled down the hall to their room. Sure enough I could hear them right as i got in ear shot.

I knew Tegan she'll be fine in a couple hours me on the other hand It would take me all morning and some of the afternoon to recover