MAGCON TOUR (part 2)

JoLynn Dallas

I woke up around 1pm in a hotel room. How did I get up here? I asked myself. Jack probably. I layed my head against the headboard. I thought back to the week we spent in Paris together. The time we spent just sitting on the floor in the elevator playing on our phones and getting weird looks from people who filled the elevator. I thought about the time he took me to the Eiffle Tower. I thought about our picnic in the beautiful French country side. I thougt about what is coming up in the future for us, like where will our relationship take us.

My phone screen lit up bringing me out of my thoughts. It was a text from Jack J:

Hey beautiful -Jack

Hey -ME

What are you doing later? -Jack

Nothing just watching movies...I Might Be Going To Starbucks With Tegan. Why? -ME

I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date tomorrow night -Jack

Yeah, I'd Lovve To Jack -ME

So I'll see you tomorrow? -Jack

For sure -ME

I Love You, Bae -Jack

ILY2 -ME

I'm so Hungry -Jack

That was random...but why dont you go get something to eat? -ME

I'm To LAZY -Jack

Shocker -ME

Hey dont be a hater -jack

I'm Not Being A Hater! -ME

Okay whatever -Jack

I'll talk you later I'm going to go make a youtube video with Cam -ME

Okay I Love you Bae, bye! -Jack

Bye -ME

I set my phone down and ran downstairs to grab some food really fast when I noticed that I left my phone on my bed and all I want to do is sit in the living room and watch movies but my phone is in my room and I'm to lazy to go get it. I stood there for 5 minutes trying to decide if it was that important or nah. I finally decided that i'd drag myself up the stair and then  lug myself back down the stairs and into the living room. I dont understand my logic behind this. Not one bit.

~

I watched maybe 3 movies..got up twice to get more food and pee.

My phone rang i was getting a call from Nash.

ME: hey

Nash: whats up, Dallas?

ME: Just watching movies waiting for Cam to get home

Nash: Mind If I come ovver?

Me: Not at all I need a little company

Nash: on my way!

He Hung up before I could say anything else. I set up another bowl of popcoran and layed out maybe 4 moies that I was going to let Nash choose from.

~

Nash Finally go there and picked the movie Mean Girls...of course he choose Mean Girls.

This is pretty much all I did do all day Just layed here and watched movies with Nash. I ended up falling asleep so he carried me up to my room and layed me in bed and just left.