chapter 1 - friends

Y/n's POV

  As the bell rings me and my bestie walked out of our classroom "like dude cmon! Don't you believe in vampires!?" I asked my friend he just rolled his red and blue/red eyes "for the last time, no" he replied irritatedly for me asking him about the 22nd time today, its lunch! Soooo, foooooodd!!!

We walked to the cafeteria "later i'll be going to the library!!   Wanna go with me?? " i asked him excitedly he sighed and answered " no.. I already told you i cant, after school i need to go home early before my parents gets angry.. " "geez your parents are always suuperrr duperr strict you know!? " i looked at him " look Like last time! That you told me that you got home late and..... *bla bla bla*

Hi i'm y/n!! A/l/n (any last name )(cant be a color sorry bruh )
I'm in an only child!! I live with my aunt! Buut now i live in an apartment cuz of school Yeah well my aunt said i was adopted because my mom died and i was left here! But it didn't really bothered me when i knew i was adopted! Since why would i even be sad that i'm adopted!? I should be happy because i was adopted! If I wasn't! Then i'll be living in an orphanage! So lets get that out of the way! I, live in a human world!! Hoho i know pretty obvious! Right? Well not just that! Monsters are here too!! But nothing is really special here because monsters are just like people here, its like they are just like us humans who go to school, live , work, take care of their families!! I have read a book once!- well yes i'm a book worm- never mind that! I've read  a book that there are more worlds or dimensions!!!! I saw in the book that In this place there are super rare special humans and monsters live here!! I seriously wanna meet one oh my gaaahhh-

"Y/n stop staring at your food! " dust said looking at me weirdly

This is dust!  My best friend!! He is like the emo of our class actually he really is! Hahah sorry my dear friend! Well he doesn't really make friends that much but he's pretttyy famous with the girls, with his looks, of course! The looks, the looks rreeally doesn't get me- well sure he is cute in a FRIENDLY way but stil n-not my type! Oh i also like special monsters or humans! They are rare here!!!! And the book said that its pretty hard finding one since they are just like normal humans and monsters!

"Y/n..? " dust stares at me more weirdly as i was just staring at him.

He is used to this i always do this.

"Are you staring because i look handsome~? " he asked confidently, i then snapped back to reality " UGHH EWWWWWWW!!! stop being so confident i was just thinking about the books that i was reading!!! " i said while doing jazz hands  and looking away.

"Well, at least that finally took you out of your own world " he chuckled " psshh" i just rolled my eyes and continued eating.

After i we where done eating we went to the halls to our locker that is SURPRISINGLY close to each other.

While i was fixing my stuff, in the corner of my eye i caught dust staring at me while i think i saw a blush , i then smirked as i finished fixing my stuff ,i slammed the locker close "oh my! Am i too beautiful and cute?" I faced him while raising one eyebrow making a sassy pose, dust his face suddenly changed with a disgusted one but it looked like it was forced " ew " he replied " puh-lease! People keep staring at me because they cant stand how beautiful and cute i am! " i stood there proudly " hah like that's true" dust replied and closed his locker "hah it is! " i said " yeah,sure keep telling yourself that " he chuckled and walked away leaving me behind.

"H-HEY!! DONT LEAVE ME HERE!! " i shouted at him and ran after him, we entered our room before the bell ringed

   "Having friends are the best "