Chapter One

Georgia's P*O*V

"Georgia, we need to talk to you, it's important"

I sat down at the table knowing that what I was about to hear would not be good news, I could see the dread in my Dads eyes. 

"Get on with it then" I said, rolling my eyes. 

"Me and.. me and your Mum have something we need to tell you, urm. I.. I got a promotion at work"

"Yeah, and... thats a good thing, right?" I asked confused. 

"No, it's not a good thing, this means we have to move away." He sighed.

"Where?" 

I didn't want to hear what he was about to say, I didn't want to move away, not again. We were always moving. I was born in the UK, Dad lost his job, we had to move to Ireland then when I was 10 we had to move to America to be with other family, things didn't work out so when I was 15 we moved back to the UK. 

I had just settled back in, got used to the unfamiliar surroundings of the place and we were moving again. 

"Australia... Sydney to be exact"

Fucking Australia, I was thinking Scotland or something but no, the otherside of the bloody world. 

"You can't make me go, you can't I am almost 17 now, I am not going"

I ran upstairs and dived into my bed, I couldn't help but cry, I hated moving. I find it hard to make friends but what I find harder is saying goodbye to the friends I have made, knowing I probably wont see them again. 

--

"Georgia, let me in... please" My Mum said through the door. 

"No Mum, just leave me alone, I don't want to talk right now"

"We leave on Friday, you need to pack, I am so sorry we have to move again sweetie, please don't get upset about it" She sighed

"FRIDAY" I screamed, storming over to the door. "Thats Isabelle's birthday!"

I slamed the door shut in her face, ran over to my bed and rang Isabelle. 

"Hey Georgia, Whats up?" Isabelle said down the phone. 

"Hey Isabelle" I sighed

"Are you crying?" 

"Come to mine, now. It's urgent"

"Alright, see you in 5" she said, ending the phone call. 

--

"Isabelle!" I said, running over to her and giving her the biggest hug ever. 

"Why are you crying Georgia?" She asked, concerened.

"I.. I have something to tell you"

"Go on" She replied. 

"I have to move away, I have to go and live in Australia... I leave on friday" 

I saw tears forming in her eyes. She flung her arms around me and we started crying into each others shoulders. 

"Georgia, you're my only friend, please tell me this is just a joke"

"I wish I could" 

Isabelle stood up and ran out of the room, I heard the door slamming downstairs meaning she had left. I didn't expect her to react like this, I thought she would have wanted to spend the time left together.