Ending, New Beginning

Narrator's P.O.V

      Light's Darkness was announced the winner of the Grand Magic Games, you could currently see Natsu and Rosemary celebrating their daughter Mackenzie's second birthday.

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Mackenzie, Happy Birthday to you!" Mackenzie gurgled and leaned forward towards the candles and blew them out.

"Can you believe it, our daughter is finally two years old!" Natsu had said in excitement.

   Rosemary leant forward and kissed Natsu softly with a giggle. They were soon interrupted by Mackenzie saying her first word.

"Yucky!!" Mackenzie had said crossing her arms.

"Omg! Mackenzie said her first word!" Natsu shouted in excitement.

"Now say Daddy!" Natsu said pointing towards himself.

"Mommy!" Mackenzie had said pointing to Natsu.

"Daddy?" Mackenzie had said pointing to Rosemary causing her to laugh loudly.

"Well I guess I'm the man in the relationship then!" Rosemary giggled and kissed a pouting Natsu's forehead.

    This was a happy and content family, this was their perfect ending. Rosemary then smiled and went up to Natsu cradling her stomach with both of her hands.

"I guess with this next baby they could call you daddy." Rosemary had said smiling softly.

"Haha! WAIT WHAT?!" Natsu had exclaimed in shock.

"I'm pregnant Natsu!" Rosemary said crying in happiness.

"W-Wha but how! I-I mean we didn't have- oh wait" Natsu spluttered in shock.

    Rosemary had giggled and scooped up Mackenzie in her arms laughing and kissing Natsu. This was their ending, but it was also their new beginning.