An important announcement

Hi guys, I've been doing thinking lately about this fanfiction. I have this idea for another book that relates to this series and am thinking if I should just completely rewrite this story. I've been reading it for a while now and realize that this is all over the place and want to fix it. This is a very big decision and I want to know if I should do it. People who have originally been here since the beginning my og readers I need to know your opinion on this. Because after all you were the original readers of this story, and thus it would be great to hear your opinions. So should I just rewrite the story or not? Feel free to let me know!

Like if I rewrite this series the idea I have will make sense for the new book will make sense. Basically I want the book to delve deeper into Natsu's entire past and everything but that won't make sense with how this story is. If I rewrite this book I can have it flow smoothly into the new book idea, yes I don't update as often but that is because I get so caught up in life that sometimes I forget about this story. But I still happen to think about the story whenever I can too!

Please let me know what you think of my idea and tell me what you think so I can make a decision on what to do with this.

Goodbye my loyal readers, I promise that your opinions will be read and taken into consideration,
Maddie