Chapter 3

But suddenly you bumped into a pale boy, you fell to the ground.."OMO I'm sorry!" You said. "It's fine." He said, you quickly got up, you continue to enter the restaurant, you saw him, it feels like you saw him before, but you can't remember, maybe it's because you've been really stressed thinking how the marriage would go, you didn't notice he was speaking to you. "Hey, Helloo?" He said, you quickly answered. "Oh sorry, I was thinking about stuff...that I didn't notice that you were speaking." He laughs as he speak "Ohh... It's okay." He said, you laughed too...you were being shy, and again, you didn't notice his mother was talking to you. "Jiho, are you okay?" She said, again I quickly answered. "Oh, sorry I was deeply thinking..." I said, your mother spoke. "Jiho, can we talk alone please?" She said, you spoke too "Yeah, where tho?" I said, she started to walk, so I followed her, she talked to me. "Jiho, I know you never knew or loved hoseok but...me and your father were like this before, but look at us now... happy...so don't be nervous.." she said, I started to speak "But mom! I never knew him...and I don't even remember meeting him...and I'm only 15, you can't do this to me..." I said, she started to speak. "No, Jiho your gonna get married to him no matter what!" She said, I started to get angry, but I hid it.

2 hours later

I can't take it anymore...I need some time....I quickly ran to the girls bathroom, I looked at the mirror, I can see that I'm tearing up because of this...I sat on the ground, crying sliently...someone came in, I didn't notice it was hoseok, he hugged me... wait why is he doing this..."It's okay...why are you crying?" Hoseok said, I answered him. "I didn't want this marriage but... I'm forced to..." I said, I was getting up, but he hugged me tighter.

Me:I wish this was ture...-crying-

I quickly spoke. "Let me go..." I said, he spoke too. "No, unless you stop crying, as your husband, I can't let you be upset and depressed, I love you~ so much." He said, that made me blush alot. "Yahh! Let me go..." I said, he let go of me, smiling...what an angel...but I notice that I need to fix my stuff...omo you shouldn't have cried too much

After fixing yourself.

After me fixing myself, I got out, and that didn't take too long... hoseok was still smiling, you blushing...but you just ate since your mom ordered food for all of us...I was eating, until...hoseok got up and answered a phone call...I decided to spy on him, but I overheard what he said...and..it hurted me...alot...

To be continued..

Hehe wonder who would that be, and I'll be starting to write long chapters while school is still in my back, I'll be writing chapters in night, btw I'm from philpines so if your from America and it's morning In here, that means it's night in us...until next time...see you!