Chapter 4

It was a guy called "Yoongi"....

Flashback

"No, hyung I don't like her or either love her, I'm just acting sweet to her so that she would stop being too emotional..." He said, at that time, I was thinking...do I love him...? Why do I feel hurt....no Jiho, you don't....I'm just being sensitive... Suddenly he finished his phone call, I quickly ran inside...but the truth was...I expected more than what he said...he talks to me. "Jiho, are you okay..?" He said, I noticed that I was crying.. "Oh, yeah I'm fine...I'm just tried of thi-, I mean school days....yeah school days..." I said, he hugs me, I blush but the thing he said came to my mind, and I kept quiet...

4 hours later.

I was gonna go outside but, he grabs my arm, I was surprised....I turn around. "What-, I mean yes?.." I said, he talks to me. "I noticed that you were crying....are you okay?" He said, I quickly answered. "Oh yeah, just like I said, tried of school days, and homeworks.... Bye." I said. He lets go of my arm, I get in the car, my mom talks to me. "Jiho, are you okay, you've been acting strange since you got outside, is everything okay?" She said, I kinda stromed off. "No, how is everything okay, if you're forcing me to someone that I never knew!" I said, and crossed my arms, she spoke. "Jiho, you only have 3 days, so don't waste those days!" She said, I sighed, I never knew life would be like this, maybe God is just making me more stronger...like what grandpa said..

Flashback.

If you have problems, don't worry, God is just making you stronger than ever, just pray to him, and he'll take care all of your problems." He said, I spoke. "Really grandpa? Yay, so it will be gone soon if I pray to him?" I said, he spoke too. "Yes, so don't worry, he'll help you no matter what." He said.

Back to reality. (But I skipped it to my bedtime.)

3 days....only 3 days, my bestfriend seo-yun should help me, since she's my bestfriend when we're 4... maybe since childhood. "I wish all of these never happend, or maybe I wish if I sleep when I wake up, my mom will tell me that all of my problems is over, All over..." I said, the maid came in my room, she gave me medicine, so I asked her what is this for. "Wait, what Is this for..?" I asked, she answered me. "Oh...sorry I don't know, your mother just said that I need to give this to you." She said, and got out of my room, I remember what was this for, It's sleeping pills, I really need this because I can't sleep..I just don't know what's wrong with me, I got the sleeping pills and drink my water and closed my eyes..Goodnight.

The next day.

I woke up, and did my morning routine, I got a message.

Mom: Jiho, please come to the same restaurant, we have a important meeting with hoseok's parents, good morning anyways, be there in 2 mins.

Me: Okay, i'll be there soon, I just woke up, sorry if I'm a little late to answer, ily!

Mom: okay okay, just hurry...

Me: okay, I just finished my food, now have to shower, see ya there.

Aw freak, I got the message too late, I just have to shower then do my hair and blush my teeth, also I need to pick my clothes, fudge...!!!!!, How am i gonna do this all in 30 sec, okay jiho, you don't have so much time, stop thinking about all those things, now shower...done! Pick your clothes....

done! Pick your clothes

Now do your hair..and makeup

Now your shoes

Now your shoes..

And bam, your done, you got in the car and you were there, you look at hoseok, smiling at you, but you just sat and asked mom what's the meeting about

And bam, your done, you got in the car and you were there, you look at hoseok, smiling at you, but you just sat and asked mom what's the meeting about. "Mom what's this meeting about?" I asked her answered me and said that I was pretty as hell. "Oh, it's about the wedding, and you're looking great today Jiho." She said, so I thank her. "Oh, thank you Mom, I thought I looked pretty bad..." I said, and she smiled at me. "No you don't, you look perfect." She said, but this time I stayed quiet. "So, Mrs. Park, My son is getting married to your daughter, in 2 days, so how do I start...Soo... I was thinking why don't we prepare her wedding dress, and his clothes..?" Hoseok's mom said, my mother answered. " Oh that's a really great idea, and I agree we should prepare our children for the wedding, any ideas Jiho?" She said, I answered. "This might be bad, but how about my sister, I mean Anna, what is she gonna wear, you should prepare her too Mom, She's gonna come right?" I said, and both of them Answered. "Not bad, we should prepare our children too." Both of them said, my mom smiled at me, and so did hoseok, I ignored him...and smiled, be strong Jiho, I know he doesn't want this marriage either I understand.

After the meeting.

I called Seo-yun.

Seo-yun: Yah, how have you been?

Me: Gonna be married at 15..I'm really unhappy with this.

Seo-yun: What?! Let's meet up, I know you want to talk about this, that's crazy!.

Me:Okay...

To be continued

Sorry for that, I'll try to make more idea for this FF ( Fan Fiction. ) Till next time, see ya!