Shame

Messlia'z P.O.V

I don't know if yall know who I am yet ! So Im gonna introduce myself Im Nick jr., Aaliyah and the twins mom. I am having another baby itz a girl Thank God! I don't think I can handle another boy they to much and with Aaliyah and the twins .... yooh really can't separate them trust me I tried. Then on top of that none of my kids like their daddy or step-dad I don't know what to do. Jr. and Liyah just like their daddy , John their stepdad don't like that so it'z always tension between them .. I was gone leave him before I got preggo. and still want to.... after the babys' born I think we need to move away from  him( p.o.v. over) 

  Travis P.O.V

I think Aaliyah'z the one and only for me all I gotta do is get her to see I want her ... like today when Nick was yelling at her I just wanted to hold her.. she looked like a baby just older.... Manee I can't explain  it really like damm I wanted to kiss her so bad and I would've if my fone aint ring... Dam Minnie here she come .

"df yooh want gul" I said getting out my car " aww baby don't be like that" she said rubbing on me " girl what the hell do yooh want" I was ready to slap the taste out her mouth and she knows I don't play "okay okay all I wanted to know are we offical?" did she really just ask me that. " girl did yooh really just ask me that ?" I raised my hand to her face. " I believe I told yooh not to catch feelings now am I right?" I said putting my hand down " Yes! but -" I cut her off " IT AIN'T NO DAM BUT!... YO we is not offical and never will be ii8" i said getting irriated " so what am i suppose to tell our child" she said starting to cry " I don't have nothing to do with that . kuz i know that ain't my child" I said turning around and getting back in my car " so itz not " she said  while coming to the window " yooh know dam well this is your child-" she started to say  " no I know I  aint got nothing to do with that thing nor yooh" I said starting my car ." so itz over just like that especially with the things I've done for yooh your just gone leave me I HATE YOOH-"  I cut her off by rolling up the windows and pulling off ... I swear she gone make things harder than what it really is ( P.O.V. over)

Trey'z P.O.V.

"Nickalos Jr. WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOOH YELL AT YOUR SISTER LIKE THAT" our mother yelled at him... but to be honest I hate seeing Aaliyah cry seeing that she my partner in crime along with Chris but itz been a while since she had tears in her eyes unless she'z sleepily " mom I didny mean to it just happen " Nick said clamly " Yooh know yooh sounded like dad right " Chris said looking down " Dont compare me to him I am not like him" Nick said sharply and looking at us " well stop acting like him " mom said looking at him " how am i acting like him" .. "yelling, raising hell, your anger is excatly like his" mom yelled at him " mom clam down " i said pointing at her stomach then she sat down " your rite" Nick said " right about what" Chris said "I am acting like that man we call dad" Nick said looking down " aww baby i didnt mean it like that " mom said hugging him which end up turing into a group hug .

T.B.C.

A/N: 2 IN ONE NIGHT BUT YEAH I DIDNT SAY BUT JAYJAY HAD LEFT WITH TRAVIS ... HOW DO GUYS FEEL ABOUT TRAVIS ? SHOULD HE HAD HANDLE THAT SITUATION DIFFERNTLY ? WHAT DO YOU THINK MINNIE HAD DID FOR TRAVIS? WHY DO YOOH THINK MESSLIA'Z BABYDADDY LEFT?  DID YALL LIKE MESSLIA'Z P.O.V.? DO YALL THINK MINNIE'Z REALLY PREGGO.?   VOTE COMMENT SHARE OR WHATEVER!!!