They call us bad

Aaliyah P.o.v

'If yooh having gul problems i feel bad for yooh son... i got 99 problems but a bitch aint one" Chris said rapping with his music "i wish yooh would shut up" i sais pullin on oneside of his beats "why yooh did that?" Chris said taking it off all the way. "yooh was gone wake up mom" I lied he already woke up mom ... all man here she go " CHRIS, TREY, AALIYAH!!! " she yelled or screamed yeahhh she screamed "yes mother" we said at the same time looking down "Dont be looking down nii what the hell is yall doing" she said now standing in front of us .

"umm yea see what had happen was umm" i started it out and stracting the side of my face "we was coolin rite" Trey said then Chris was bout to finsih it "then see... we was trynna make some eggs nd bacon ritee.... well it aint work OUR BAD" he said with a serious face oh we was dragin' our words "what yall done did nii ... hay ma" Nick said looking in the kitchen door frame. "we was cooking" I said as sweet as ever " gul dont lie to me wat yall did" ugh why he so sicken " I done told yooh... we was cookin' but they woke up ma" I said the last part fast kuz Travis and JayJay walked in " what was that ... Aaliyah " Nick said laughin at when i saw Travis " Nickalos stop being a bitch yooh know yooh know what I said" I said with a straight face "Girl don't be calling my name out" he said "whatever 😑" I said trying not to laugh "why we always gettin in trouble?" Trey asked mom "kuz yall just bad" mom said laughing "well your oldest aint so good"  Chris said sounding a blonde {no offense to all the blondes} " but he dont break things" she said looking at the mess we made "mannnn ma see what had happen was they wasnt listening so i threw a glass but they had moved so it hit the wall" i said dragging my words and ending with a fake laugh&smile "YOOH WHAT" Nick said rasing his voice at me ... on the low i got scared he reminded me of dad when i made him mad " i did nothing" i said walking out then ran to my room only to find my mom following me. 

When I got in my room I realized I was crying.  

"Aaliyah please open the door" my mom said sounding like she was crying.

I just looked in the mirror and saw my dad.

"mom" I wishpered opening the door " sweetie yooh and your older brother look just like him" she said giving me a hug " yooh act like him your brother do too itz just that he has more of his anger" she whiped my tears and I saw she was crying too " mom stop your gonna hurt the baby" I said laughing she stopeped hugging me and smile .

Then i saw Travis coming up the stairs saw me and smiled.

"WELL I  see yooh have company .... have fun" she said leaving the room. I smiled 

He walked in the room and over to me " sooo yooh good?" he asked still smiling  " yeah he just scared me a lil thatz all " I wanted to say 'yeah now that your here'  but he got something going on with Minnie . " Let me get this striaght ..... yooh threw a glass at the twins?"..... "Well yup they wasnt listening" we both started laughing " girl yooh need help" he finally stop laughing " thatz what they all say"  I said  " I like-" he was cut off by his fone 

"YO! Liyah I'll call yooh later I gotta handle something" he said turning around and left i guess 

                                                                       T.B.C.

I AM SOOO SORRY IT TOOK ME SOO LONG TO UPDATE BUT NOW IM BACK ..... DO YOU GUYS LIKE? SHOULD I CONTUNIE WITH THIS STORY ? WHAT DO GUYS THINK WILL HAPPEN?  DID YOOH GUYS HEAR ZENDAYA GONE BE PLAYING THE ROLE OF AALIYAH IN A MOIVE ABOUT AALIYAH ? HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT HER PLAYING AALIYAH? CAN YOU GUYS GIVE ME SOME IDEAS ON THIS STORY I KINDA STOPPED WRITING BUT I HAVE 2 CHAPTERS I WROTE ALREADY AND 1 I STARTED IN MARCH? BUT THE MAIN QUESTIONS IS !!! SHOULD I CONTUINE THIS STORY ?!!?? SHOULD I PUT PICTURES OF THE CAST ??