Do Yooh Even Care!?

Intro

Aaliyah'z P.O.V.

Alright my name is Aaliyah Brown... I'm 16 in the 10th grade, I'm quiet but not timid. I can't be because I'm a cheerleader so I have to be loud!!! I also play volleyball and soccer. I'm the middle child I have a older brother Nick who is 18 in the 12th grade and 2 little twin brothers Trey and Chris who is 14 in the 8th grade. They all play football and basketball. My mom is having another baby but not with my dad ..... He left after the twins was born .... Welllll I got to go chase my lil bro ....soo BYEE DUCK!!!!!¡!!!!! (P.o.v. over)

Travis'z P.O.V

YOOO!!!!!! My name is Travis Young I'm 18 in the 12th grade! The last year of this BITCH called school. Of course I'm the star and bad boy of the school along with my nigga Nick and some other negros!! But me and Nick been brothers since the 3rd grade!! Anyway I'm the 2nd oldest, I got an older brother Eric he'z 20 and living in Miami with his baby mama..... I also have a Lil brother and 2 Lil sisters.. Jay he'z 15 in the 9th grade,, then Shay and Candice my two bad ass twin sisters they're 14 in the 8th grade....YEAHH NOW!! About me I'm a football and basketball player . Like I said before I'm a star and bad boy I forgot to say I am a high honor roll student. But I gotta go to football practice....Now dip damn (p.o.v. over)

A/N:

Hope y'all enjoy!!! I wrote this in school and my teacher was blowin so I had to stop but imma post part 1&2 like in a minute and I'm on my phone so tell me if I missed something or if it don't sound right don't be shy just comment or inbox me but ugh bye

~datchick_LISHA ;D or KKlovesROC ;D