~3~ When Life gives you lemons...

Edited~

The Raven haired teen grinned, "Really now? Well I'm gonna be the pirate king! So that spot is reserved for me only!" he pointed to himself.

The orange haired lady bent down, "Hi! I'm Nami, nice to meet you, Amelia! That over there is Luffy, sadly enough my captain,"

"Hey!" he protested.

Amelia smiled slightly, "H-hello."

In an instant she was put into a hug by the lady named "Nami".

"You're just so cute!" Nami squealed.

Amelia was a bit confused as to what Nami was doing, but she enjoyed what she had no clue of, what you would call a "hug."

After Nami let go, a reindeer scuttled up to Amelia, "How're you feeling? I'm Chopper, the crews medic!" Amelia stared at it, unaware of it being a reindeer.

"........." She stayed silent and stared at the reindeer, trying to process what it was. ".............."

"Tanuki." She murmured.

The reindeers jaw went completely slack, and ended up in the corner, "They're all the same....." he mumbled, a depressing aura surrounding him.

"Hey, can we cut the small talk and find out who this kid is?" a man leaned on the door frame, three swords at his side.

"Hey Zoro her hair is funny like yours!" The strawhat laughed.

"Got something against my hair?"

"Well Sanji does." Nami chuckled.

"Don't talk about that worthless blonde pervert in front of me."

Amelia stared at the green haired swordsman with wide eyes, and maybe something clicked in the little girls mind, maybe it was just the Captains statement, or his green, and quite abnormal, hair, but she latched herself right onto his leg.

"Hey! Kid! Get off!" The swordsman tched, trying to shake her off.

Amelia looked up,"Brother! Brother brother brother brother brother!" she repeated.

"B-brother?" Nami said, awestruck, her face in shock, "Zoro you-"

"DONT EVEN GET ANY IDEAS!" He yelled.

"They do both have abnormal hair colors..." The Medic chimed, appearing once again.

"YOURE SAYING MY HAIR COLOR IS WEIRD?" The Marimo yelled.

"Yep." Luffy bluntly put out, picking his nose with his pinky.

"Well it is pretty-" Nami started,

"SHUT UP!"

A flash of hurt crossed Amelia's face, "Not?" The yelling stood at a dead end, they all watched as she slowly picked herself up and trotted to the bed she awoke from, then curled up under the white sheets, sulking.

"Look what you did! Now she's upset! Go apologize!" Nami whispered, as she hit Zoro square across the head.

"Fine! Geez!" He grunted and rubbed the place on his head that Nami had hit him, Amelia heard heavy footsteps heading slowly towards her.

She looked up as she felt a hand rested on her head, the swordsman looked away as he looked up, "Fine... I'll be whatever, kid."

Amelia smiled, "Okay!" she jumped off from the bed and scuttled out of the door way, surprising the rest.

"Amelia, wait!" Nami called, "Oh no... do you think she'll freak out if she see's Brook?"

"What's wrong with Brook?" Luffy tilted his head, "Well he DOES wear those weird clothes..."