~5~ Monsters hidden inside

Edited~

Amelia's head leaned against the stony wall of her cell. Staring at the picture drawn on the opposite wall, she wished she could get out and find her friends, but due to half of her power keeping her at a reasonable temperature in the blistering heat she could only shift the crystals shape into so much.

So she decided to do just that.

She laid on her stomach, her right hand on her face, while the other made loose hand movements to the floating crystal, which trembled and changed from shapes to splatters to blotches.

The first shape was a ship figurine, the design so intricate that it even had the small figure sitting on the head, which on closer inspection could be seen with a straw hat.

The next was a chameleon, it's eyes in different directions and the patterns edged into it. Though it was nothing compared to the real thing, all it's colors and patterns.

The third was a flower, a simple flower with 5 petals and a leaf on its stem. The simplicity of it was what made it pretty to Amelia. Though the flower wilted, then melted until it molded back to form the original crystal.

She frowned slightly, before putting the crystal back to its original place.

Now what to do... There was barely anything to do in the wide, empty cell.

Nothing at all...

If you are going on a trip... where would you like to go?

Thats when terror struck through Amelia like lightning.

When Amelia remembered his voice, she shrieked, curling up into a ball, holding her small head in her hands as she trembled, trying to hide from the memory.

I hate him.

She thought to herself. Why is that day coming back to her? The day it all fell apart. Everyone was separated by that man.

The man with the paws and the bible.

What was his name again?

Kuma.

She remembered the memory as if it were still going. It was like a film that continued to play again and again. Over and over, never letting her forget.

She shook her head, her short, electric blue hair was clumped together and seemed to stick to her neck.

I'll see them soon so it's fine... Be brave...

She told herself that every day, as she sat in the prison cell, waiting for the day they really did come and save her, as she hoped and knew they would.

The feeling swept through her as she recalled the memory again and again.

She shook off the cold feeling in her mind and sat right behind the bars, distracting herself.

I spy with my little eye.... something grey.

Stone.

I spy with my little eye.... something solid.

Stone.

Well that game ended quickly. Amelia leaned back, making her lie on the floor as she stared at the ceiling, playing that silly game when there was really nothing to look at.

"I spy with my little eye... something happy on the outside, but pained on the inside, icy cold eyes but fire inside them." A man had giggled maniacally.

He was thrown into the cell, covered in wounds that stained his striped clothes. With long, dark hair that sticked to his head and a psychotic grin with eyes that seemed to stare into Amelia's very soul.